Girls, comment your SEXIEST pic of yourself below. And why is it your favorite?

post away
over 18 only

5

Most Helpful Girl

• This request is a bit too sensitive for a lot of females out there in my opinion. First off, you disregard the fact they are a THINKING being, and then objectify them, hollowing them out into a plastic face. Well the dynamic of 'gender' role I see you are doing here can be reversed: since you want to disregard their conscious existence and see them for their skin, then the girls can fully disregard YOU and take your money, based on how much money you got. Eye for eye tooth for tooth.

Otherwise this is a dumb request.

• It's people like you that contribute to divorce rates and broken families across America.

What Girls Said 4

• "Girls, give me JACK OFF material and tell me why it's your favorite just to make this question seem way less creepy than it actually is"

• my sexiest picture... well i have two that i love one i'm bending over and the other one i'm topless showing my ass in a g string i'm not ashamed of my body

• Lol I'm 17 so I'm not going to post my sexiest pic :)

• Nah son, only one dude gets those.