What color should I dye my hair?

ok so I have ivory/pale skin with greenish blue eyes and I want to dye my hair but I don't know if I should dye my hair a light blonde or dark brown. Which do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dyeing your hair will damage it. Especially if you try to go blonde because you'll have to bleach your hair and that will totally mess it up. I would stay away from hair dye if I were you.

• you dont have to bleach it

• Actually yes I have because I don't give a shit what others think. I'm confident and it's not human nature to think so and if that's how you think that's sad

• Jesus, I hate stubborn people. It doesn't make you a bad person. I'm just saying that it's human nature to care what others think. If you didn't care what others think, you'd have the highest self esteem, and you would walk out everyday without combing your hair and wearing sweatpants while looking half asleep.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd say brown. The contrast between your skin and hair color will look good if you ask me.

Your eye color has little to do with it though.

• I think you should go crazy with the hair dye... Blue, Green, Burgundy damn it you can even throw some purple in there.

What Girls Said 5

• Brown! It'll look cute for spring then maybe do blonde for the summer!! 💁💁

• dark brown would look good!

• why dont you go all crazy?

do it like this:

blog.urbanoutfitters.com/files/ramonaswing.jpg

• No I want blonde or brown

• I've dyed my hair pink blue purple orange and red so I'm bored of it

• That's understandable. but still boring

• dye your hair a caramel blonde color

• Whatever color you want to dye it.