Guys, do you guys care about tiny flaws in girls? Like her hands, feet, etc.,?

I have nice legs, butt, and chest. But I'm just self-conscious about my hands and feet since they aren't dainty. Do you guys care about that?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, we pay attention to pretty much everything but it's not like everything is supposed to be perfect. What matters is for nothing to be disgusting whether it's based on look or smell. If you can take care of your body then you will be just fine.

What Guys Said 7

• It really depends on the guy looking at you, guys have different tastes so they will value different things more than others. Some guys really like feet (they have a feet fetish) so obviously a girl with a flaw in her feet might not appeal to those guys. I for example happen to care about the eyes and legs the most, i do appreciate feet a little bit but not like those guys. So if you had the eyes i like and nice legs then i wouldn't care about the feet.

I would say the same principle applies to hands, but i'm sure it's to a lesser degree since you dont see guys going crazy over girls' hands... at least i didn't haha

• depends. what's wrong with you?

• Well I don't really skinny feet or dainty hands. But I've been told I have nice legs, butt, and chest. So, yeah.

• Definitely not.
    There is no such thing as perfection.

• Yeah, but never in a bad way. Makes that person unique.

• Nope. I don't care about tiny flaws at all. I'm not perfect so I don't expect anyone else to be

• Not really.

• As long as they aren't gross I don't care.