Do I look like a douchebag or a player? BE HONEST?

Girls would say things like "If I didn't know you I'd assume you were one of those douchebag guys." And "i used to think you were a player until I actually got to know you"
Just based on your first impression, what do you think? Be honest.
Do I look like a douchebag or a player? BE HONEST?

• you look like a douche
    26% (9)29% (6)27% (15)Vote
  • you look like a player
    3% (1)5% (1)4% (2)Vote
  • You look like both
    17% (6)19% (4)18% (10)Vote
  • you don't look like either. Honestly.
    54% (19)47% (10)51% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Just by looks alone, you look like both to me. But I would judge you automatically as those two.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why Why

• You just have the stereotypical look of a douche/player. Tall, semi/attractive, athletic looking. Lol. It's not a bad thing though.

Whoops. I meant to say I WOULDN'T judge you automatically as both of those.

What Girls Said 8

• Compared to my brother, you look like neither. When he poses I swear he goes for player-douche look on purpose, especially when he sports his football championship rings or new medals (but hey, he earned them! But boy it looks doughy-player, lol). You look just confident! in this paticular picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea. Sorry to be judgmental, but you look like both.

Don't worry. I get "Omg. When I met you I thought you'd be a complete stuck up bitch. But you're actually nice." Haha. We have asshole faces.

0|1
    0|0
  • You look smug. Like kinda cocky. Just based on this particular pic tho. Cuz ur not smiling. Smiling seems more friendly. Ur head is tilted upwards like u think ur something awesome and way better than everyone. Your overall demeanor just exudes arrogance. I'm not trying to be rude. Ur prolly a great guy but u did ask for honesty

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like one of these guys who hide their feelings... until they become close with somebody. :) But not a player... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah you don't look like it. You look like you could be a party guy though.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me you look very classy; handsome even.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's based on looks and how you carry yourself. I think the more good looking you are the more people get the impression you're superficial and shallow until they get to know your heart...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I would think you're a really sweet guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• You look like a lad. :')

0|0
    0|0
  • As a guy who is competing to get ladies id say douche. Bias ik

Real answer: I don't know hard to tell with 1 pic.

I think ladies like class more than swag.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do I look Douchey?

• Show All
    • I would bet that you're wrong, Zerrok. We like confidence. I personally abhor the word "class" though. The types of men I like wouldn't be considered "classy" at all. Just rugged, masculine, lumberjack looking beauties... with no beards or a 5 o'clock shadow.

• your right, generalizing is wrong.

• You look like both to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look kind of awkward

0|0
    0|0