What do you think about plus size girls?

• attractive
    71% (10)55% (11)62% (21)Vote
  • not attractive
    29% (4)45% (9)38% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0
1|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no problem with a plus size woman I like my women thick. As long as they aren't sloppy big. But yea I have no problem dating a plus size woman. But I doubt they would date me lol. I'm only 5'6 165 lbs. and it's not like I can't handle a plus size woman because I'm crazy strong for my size. But doubt they would want a man my size. I probably look like a kid to them. But most of the girls that come after me or flirt with me are usually around my size or smaller. I hardly have a plus size girl flirting with me. But I just love woman all shapes and sizes along as they look good with it. also can I stress that I hate how society as made females feel so insucure about theirs flaws when at the end of the day your flaws are what make you beautiful. truly they do. But this whole brain washed society have people thinking you have to be like those models in the magazines and movies to be considered beautiful when that's the biggest lie. Because a majority of guys like a girl with some type of weight on her. So stop feeling insucure about being plus sized because from your profile pic your face is beautiful.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I'd date. Judging by your photo, you seem like a pleasant plus-sized girl to be around, which is the deal maker. Personality goes a long way, and I really don't mind some extra meat.

The only issue I see is that plus-sized girls are a risky long term investment. When you hit 30, it starts getting really difficult just to maintain where you're at in terms of body fat percentage. Some girls stave off that balloon phase, but many don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not man enough for them.

2|2
    0|0
  • Most of them are too big for my body. I would not feel comfortable with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into it.

A lot of my friends are, but it isn't my cup of tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan. plus size girls are a minus in my book. You may be stuck with your face, but a body can always be worked on.

1|0
    0|0
  • ok... just don;t confuse it with fat... fat women are gross... but plus size and alittle bit fat is ok

0|0
    2|0
  • Im to short for them

0|0
    0|0
  • I love emmmm ;)

0|0
    1|0
  • I have seen larger girls who lost weight, and it just doesn't look right. Some girls look better being plus size.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing more than me.

Some guys are assholes about this.
    i could almost say id justify by saying she got more boobs/butt.

some girls look waaaay hot when they are wouldn't be described as "skinny"

0|0
    1|0
  • That depends on HOW plus size. If she was slightly overweight or a bit on the thicker side, I'd be fine with it. But if she was heavier than me or obese, then i honestly wouldn't find her attractive.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I find some plus-size women attractive, and some aren't (just like some slim women are attractive, and some aren't).

1|0
    0|0