Do I look ugly or average?

I'm really self conscious of my smile and try to hide it majority of the time. Am I ugly in this picture?

http://i. imgur. com/LVUeWN1. png?2

Most Helpful Guy

• Dammit what the fuck is wrong with society nowadays. They're so fed up and absorbed in their looks and appearances that they forget on who they truly are. You look perfectly fine, if someone calls you anything negative what i would do is stick the "finger" at them and just walk away. HONEST! But if you really want to look good, I highly suggest you meloquoently avoid selfies and such idiotic photography, go to a professional photographer they'll make you look good. But seriously you're fine, i can't rate you that just feels wrong since your human; your in the middle, above average or higher perhaps somewhere around the higher-ups. DW I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK -- EMINEM. (Slim Shady LP)

• As he would say it, besides if you care about what everyone thinks about you you'll never advance further -- That is my motto.

What Guys Said 8

• For anyone who couldn't get it to work, delete any spaces inbetween words in the URL.

But Awww! You look really cute! Like such a sweet little girl (:

• Well since this is about the 15th time I've seen you ask something similar to this. I guess I can just be SARCASTIC this time since I've called you cute every other time. i1127.photobucket.com/.../...m_MjEwODU4NzkwNDI.jpg read that ᕙ (^▿^-ᕙ)

• You're cute, definite have the cuteness factor working for you. Which is good...

• 1|0
  • You look like the at&t girl. That's a good thing.

• You look good ;-)

• No, you're not. You have a beautiful smile; never try to hide it. :-)

• Babe. No you aren't ugly babe. You're cute.. Kiss xx.

What Girls Said 0