Girls, what do u think about moustaches?

My current style is i have hair in the lengg of half an index finger and i comb it backwards with long sideburns and a moustache and chin hair style... what do u guys think of this style? Also is a moustache a turn off? Coz i like this girl in class amd i look good but sometimes my friends say to shave my moustache and im not allowed... i took this at night so my hair is messed up and i took it in tje dark so its not clear but it will do

6

Most Helpful Girl

• i love moustaches! i love facial hair in general.
    for me, it's not a turn off at all. it's actually turning me on.
    it look really good on you :)

What Girls Said 5

• I think your moustache looks okay.

• It looks better then the pic coz this pic is at night and a lot of yellow dark light reflected and i was tired..

• I think your moustache should match your hair. If you are growing to grow out your hair then the moustache should be longer too. If you want a shorter moustache, you might consider trimming the hair by 1-2 centimetres as well but I am not a hair stylist. Take my word with a grain of salt.

• Lol. .. my moustache doesn't grow a lot.. and its not thick

• keep the moustache grow a bigger beard... sorry im a sucker for beards

• I don't usually like them, but sometimes will make an exception if the guy is really gorgeous.. Usually not a fan though...

• I kinda hate them... :/

• I don't normally like them but one some people I do. On you I think it looks good :)

• Yes lol i do to coz i naturally look manly and not a kid... by the way ppple say it looks sexy lol.. i say that too