Model type or nah?

Anyone think i can model or nah?
My mum wants to get me into the modeling buisness but first off i don't think i should & secondly we don't know where to go. We are in Sydney, Australia and we where no. 1 wondering where we could go & no. 2 wondering if i would be model material?
here's a couple pics of me.
PLEASE be honest

Model type or nah?

P. S. I just chose these pictures cus they were on hand and i thought they showed the different aspects of my body ^.^ Thanks

• Yep
  • Nope
  • Meh
xD you know... I don't have to model now. Its just for notice. I was cctually gonna do it more in the future but i just wanted to know for now to know if i should pursue it when i grow up xD

Most Helpful Guy

• you're just 13, so i'll be nice and not say much, but get real, girl. a model?

What Guys Said 6

• I think you're pretty, but you shouldn't cover your face. Also, your body is really important in modeling, and we can't see much of it, but most important, you're just 13, your body is still gonna change a lot.

• I don't want to make any comments on how you look or whether you have the look or not, but you need to sign up to a modelling and actors/extras agency.

They usually have a yearly fee and you'll get screened before they sign you up on whether they think they can do anything with you.
    They'll take some pictures of you and makea profile of you to send to potential employers.
    There are a few of these agency's in Sydney.
    One of them is Rosey's somewhere in the cbd, I've seen their advertisements.

• You cover your face in all the pictures and want us to tell you if you can be a model... how does that make sense O. o

• xD as in it doesn't have to be in an ad or magazine i have to smile in. There are many different model agencies xD

• Modeling is hard already, you won't get the choice to smile or not. They tell you to get in a pose and you follow it through. If you're not comfortable with your body/smile then it's not the right place for you.

• I am, its just the only pictures on hand. I do have ones with me smiling in it but i can't find them atm.

• Not a healthy industry to get into, especially at your age. You are very pretty though that is not the issue.

• I was wondering as in later in life, maybe a couple years?

• The industry will always be unhealthy

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...om-add-text%201_2.gif I Chose A but TBH I have no idea

• No, not really

What Girls Said 5

• You're very pretty but in a girl next door kinda way. Usually to model you'd need more chiseled and outstanding features.

You're only 13. You're pretty so don't worry about being perfect or modelesque. Models aren't even necessarily attractive... just unique. Focus on your personality and finding a way to stand out for more than just your looks cuz there's a lot of beautiful girls in the world.

• These pictures do not do you any good. You must not cover your face.

• How tall are you?

• This is a good point. At the modelling agency that represents me they only take males 6 or above and females that are 5 foot 8 inches. You could have the prettiest face but if your short you're not going to be able to do it.

• i'm really tall for my age and still growing ^.^ Also i'm in Australia so the height thing is different here

• Well right now you could totally be teen model. If you are 5'7- 5'11 when you are older you have chances to become a model.

• Body wise, your'e slender, but facially you look like an average 13 year old girl. I'm sorry.

Also, You would probably look more model-y with a different hair style. I'm an apparel major, and one of the biggest things we do with our girls is straighten and slick back their hair. Keep your locks away from the face and you should be fine. :)

• 0|3