This is the ideal physique for women?

Guys/Girls would you consider this person is the most attractive woman on the planet/Has the ideal physique?

This is the ideal physique for women?

Most Helpful Guy

• Too muscular or rather too shredded,
    To date her would suck, you would have to count your macros and eat chicken and brown rice every day with no salt or flavor to reduce sodium intake

Then you would go train with her at the gym, and she would ask you to take photos for her instagram between sets

Next thing you know, you start growing resentful and sneak out late to eat McDonalds and do some heavy deadlifts
    But she thinks you are cheating so she leaves you for the dude with 5%body fat who just won some local physique competition

You try to impress her with your sick strength gains but who are you kidding, you dont have abs, eat like a cow, and no one cares that you can deadlift 650lbs because you aren't breaking any records, you are just that swole dude with a gut who can bench 3 plates and bitches to his training partner about how is ex, is dating some frail bro who looks like Jeff Seid

I will pass on this type of girl lol! even though she is really hot

What Girls Said 6

• She's really pretty, but really muscular. I think I personally prefer being toned to having pure muscle definition. But that's just for my body, she's really pretty and muscle suits her!

• This is hardly muscular.

• Her legs are well define and have some muscle build. Having some meat on your bones is hardly muscular. If u wanna see muscular look at female bodybuilders.

• Lol alright, this is just my opinion, I don't expect everyone to agree with it :) sorry

• There is no absolute ideal body

We all have different opinions and one isn't better than the other. You may think she is 10/ 10, some other guy might not. She might love her body but not all girls want tgat body type.

And I don't think she is the most attractive girl on the planet. My opinion. I also think intelligence makes a person more attractive. I don't know how smart putting pictures like that on the internet is

• Whoa... No, I would not (o_O)

• This girl obviously works hard to achieve that body and she looks good. Personally I don't think one body type is ideal but she defiantly looks really good.

• Ummmm I don't like it but if you like it then it's none of my buisness

• I dont think its nice, her body looks like a mans body in some of those pics. Muscles really don't suit girls.

What Guys Said 5

• Too much abs in my opinion; a little less defined, and a little bit of more meat, and she'll be perfect.

• seems a little more than "ideal".

• She looks good, but I'm not a fan of the abs.

• So muscular but hot figure

• If her abs were less defined I think she would look a lot better.