Girls, how do I look with the moustache? Is a moustache a turn off for Canadian girls?

Girls, how do i look with the moustache? Is a moustache a turn off for Canadian girls?
there's this gorl in my class i like and she's mexican so i thought if facial hair is a turnoff from the pic.. My current style is i have hair in the lengg of half an index finger and i comb it backwards with long sideburns and a moustache and chin hair style... what do u guys think of this style? Also is a moustache a turn off? Coz i like this girl in class amd i look good but sometimes my friends say to shave my moustache and im not allowed... i took this at night so my hair is messed up and i took it in tje dark so its not clear but it will do

How do i look

1

What Girls Said 1

• you should take the opportunity to talk to the girl you like and ask her if she thinks it looks good on you.

• Hahahhahahaaaaa thats scary to do.. well not scary but awkward to say hi coz ik im talking to her coz i like her

• well, but she doesn't ;) if you don't want her to know you like her, ask every girl in class so she doesn't feel singled out.

• Idc if she knows.. coz my friends yelled out jer name twice coz i told them.. and she seems a kind of girl that doesn't interact a lot.. she minds her business and on her phone