Girls, how do I look with a moutache? Do Canadian girls think its a turnoff? What about facial hair?

A girl in my class i like she's mexican so i wonder if my moustache is a turn of? My current style is i have hair in the lengg of half an index finger and i comb it backwards with long sideburns and a moustache and chin hair style... what do u guys think of this style? Also is a moustache a turn off? Coz i like this girl in class amd i look good but sometimes my friends say to shave my moustache and im not allowed... i took this at night so my hair is messed up and i took it in tje dark so its not clear but it will do

2

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really not a fan of the stache, I prefer no facial hair at all except maybe a little scruff! Hopefully that helps :)

What Girls Said 1

• Mustaches are always a turn off

• Oh fk!!! Im not allowed to remove it and imma post another question with a pic.. by the way it suits me

• Ok it's just every guy I've ever seen with a mustache I thought was an automatic turn off

• True... but see the how it looks.. i posted a pic