Am I fat or overweight?

Am I fat or overweight?

what do you think? Should my dog lose weight?

• He's fat
  • Lose weight!!
  • Nah, he's good

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• You're cute, but you do need to lose some weight, I don't wanna throw you the bone and wait 20 minutes for you to bring it back, I mean, for me it's 20 minutes, but for you that's hours, hours of your life that you're losing.

• Yeah, he needs to lose some weight. He's very cute overall but he is overweight.

• He's fat
    ,,,,,,,,

• He is beautiful on the inside that's all that matters.
    10/10 <333

• He looks healthy

• That beagle looks angry. Play with him. Roll on the floor. Give him some love before he bites someone's ankle.

• Yes. Needs exercise now.

• I think the little guy might have to lose a bit of weight, but i like your dog :)

• Looks healthy

• Just a litle

• 8/10. Would bang. Wait, huh?

• A puma and a beagle? Lol I don't think so :P
      anyways thank you for the rating my dog greatly appreciates it

• Why does your title say "am I fat" but then your descrip says, is my dog fat or overweight?

What Girls Said 8

• Put that dog on a diet!

He's a... beagle, right?

http://www.akc.org/dog-breeds/beagle/

Look at the dogs on the AKC page for beagles (or, if I'm mistaken and he's not a beagle, look up his breed). Notice how slim the dogs appear in the images.

Your puppy is a tubby one and he ought not to be.

He's a cutie though.

• Yes he's a beagle ^^ aww thank you!!

I guess he is overweight :( he already lost some weight though so I don't really know how to make him lose even more

• You can buy reduced calorie dog food. Also lots of play time!

My puppy (australian shepherd) is rather portly right now too. But once it warms up and we can go for walks he'll get fit again.

• Beagles are born to be chubsters. My two beagles can eat forever, just walk him and maybe jog a few times a week? Its kept my beagles slim enough and its good for you too as exercise and bonding with your baby.

• Aww, he's so cute!
    He's just a little overweight, but I don't think that's bad. It means you treat and feed him well :)

• Lol, he is fat but he's adorable

• He's a chubby little guy

• He's so cute! He's a bit big boned but it doesn't look bad. What's his name?

• Thank you!!! He is big boned :( he's taller than most of the beagles in my neighborhood. His name is Dugan ^^

• Yes he is ^^ my dad think he's part beagle part hulk though cause for some unknown reason he's much bigger than all the other beagles we've seen in terms of height and mass

• Part beagle part hulk !! XD lmao!!!😝😂

• I'm not an expert or anything, but he looks fine to me.
    Plus, he's super cute!!!

• Poor dog, he's fat! It's so unhealthy.