How does my butt look? rate?

18 this year,
basically title and how about overall? i think my legs/butt are too big, and i gotta flatten out my stomach.
opinions/suggestions? sry blurry,
thanks xx.
How does my butt look? rate?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your body is fine, but if you want to loose some weight:
    - stop eating rice, bread, cake, pasta ("fat carbs") and eat - rarely - "good carbs" like oatmeal
    - eat protein on every meal (ham for breakfast, fish, red meat 1-2 a week, chicken
    - lotslotslots of frutosis: try to eat many fruits per day, but don't eat lots of bananas if you have intestinal problems
    - most important thing: ik you might have heard this 1000 times, but drink TONS of water. that's basically how I lost literally all my belly fat.
    With these food tips, I lost 10kg in 4 months or so.
    You should practice some exercise too. Do cardio (running, cycling...) but you should still do things that give you strength too. If you want to tone up, do several times light weight. If you really want to gain muscle, do few times of really heavy weight. Hope it helps!

What Guys Said 24

• I think you are perfect just the way god made you. If you want to change stuff, go for it. But not because other people tell you too. I think you look dang good just how you are. Perfect size, symmetrical, purportional, and such

• Some of these responses. Holy shit. Put your dicks away fellas.

• Small? Cute? Nice hips? Cute undies, too? And...(having actually read what you wrote), no, no particularly noticeable belly?

Perfectly adorable butt! Quite shapely body. I recommend not watching TV ads or reading magazines with ads in them.

(and I thought "small" before I read that you thought it was big; that's a very honest "small" thought there :) )

• Ill work on toning, thanks!

• I think you'll be fine if you keep up regular exercise and a sensible diet.

• Your 18 i think your cute i don't like girls thin
    they look sick and unhealthy

• The thighs might be kinda big but everything else looks just fine in my opinion. If your look bothers YOU then do something to make you happier about it. It's your body. You should want to be in the body that fits your desire best.

• yeah at the end its the effort i put in, although opinions from others help too. thanks

• I think you're beautiful just the way you are.

• Your body is just fine... having some curviness and thickness to your body is a good thing!

Don't always think that "skinnier is always better". So false.

• That's my ideal size, actually. Don't be so hard on yourself. You look great.

• That is actually my ideal body type.

So it's difficult for me to critique since I see nothing wrong with it anyway

• Looks good 2 me.

• 9.5/10. Your body type is perfect for me

• I'd touch it. :)

• In my opinion, your legs/butt are not too big and you don't need to flatten your stomach at all... but that's just me of course!

• Looks good to me. The only thing you need to work on is your confidence.

• I think you are good like that, you have a pretty body, your stomach is perfect;) I think girls look sexy with a little fat in their stomach

• That is what a woman is supposed to look like.

• A weird body. you look chubby and muscular at the same time. Need to see nude pics to confirm...

• Yeah, basically used to be lean/muscular, broke my hip and stated gaining weight

• The muscles are sexy

• HOT A BONER XD

• Looks like I'd tap it

• wow. i literally can't explain what id love to do to that bubble butt

• Honey I think you look beautiful the way you are

• your body nice sexy but Weak 2 pounds

• Your butts so sad :(

• hahaaha y sad

• Well good luck with your pancake ass

• thanks expert at being an ass

• You look thick, but good! The side tie bottoms are a good style for you.

What Girls Said 3

• It's a 5.
    Your butt looks normal and and fits you.
    You have big thighs but then again it's expected you're not a skinny gal.

• I'm getting nervous just looking at pictures of you standing that close to the edge of the stairs.

• Do you squat? I can see definition in your thighs there. Prominent quads are nice. You have a great body. Do something small like cutting out soda or white bread. It helps A LOT. Over all, I think you're hot.

• Yeah I squat :P I don't drink soda, but I should change up my food intake anyway :)

• cut sugars and instead of doing squats, do cardio. Being 18 you look great as of right now, but with time your legs will get thicker if you don't make the changes now. Just being honest.

• alright-- thanks!