Do you think I'm ugly?

I never ask these things online, but recently what my step mom has been saying is really getting to me. They say things such as; "fugly bitch","your one of the uglyest people I've ever seen", "you look like a whore,"ugly hoe","fugly pig","hideous", etc ., etc . Do you think I'm ugly, average, pretty, beautiful, or something else? Fell free to comment, just be truthful.:)

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not ugly at all. You are very pretty. You need to have a talk with your dad about divorcing that douchebag. She has no place in your family.

• I would, but you see they have two kids together, and I would hate for them to have to go through what I went and what I'm going through

• Still have a talk with your dad about what she's saying. Sounds like she's trying to oust you out of the family since you're the one thing she doesn't consider family. She's trying to ostracize you. She can't treat you like that.

What Guys Said 14

• Your step mum is being mean and nasty to you. You are not ugly at all, in fact you are a very pretty and attractive young lady. Maybe she is jealous, maybe you look better than your step mum did when she was 14 or maybe your step mum is jealous because you are young and attractive and she is feeling ugly compared to you so she treats you like this to make herself feel better.

• I will tell you this you step mum may tell you your ugly but guess what she is WRONG!!! You are a very beautiful young lady. :)

• Thank you

• Awwww! You're beautiful!!! Very pretty. I love the eyes and just how sweet your face looks. You look like such a nice girl. Don't listen to none of that junk. You are perfect

• Woah, that's a rough step mom. Come up with nasty things to say to her and her family.
    I think you got a cute face. Nice hair. Having a smile will always make you look sweet.

• She is trying to hit your ego. You have nothing to worry about. Buy your stepmom a mirror and tell her you found ugly.

• First of all: You're pretty :)

Second: WTF!!! Have you talk with your dad about your step-mom? She's a bitch, and your dad should know what's going on.

• Yes I have he tells me I'm lying. The crazy thing is he hears it and sees it when she does it infront of him he just laughs.

• Very Beautiful!

• Don't listen to her. That's horrible shit for her to say. Not to mention, it couldn't be further from the truth. You are a beautiful girl.

• You look good, definitely have potential.

Is your step mom satan?

• She is being very mean to you and your are not at all ugly, you are very pretty. Don't listen to what she says, who knows, she could be jealous maybe? you never know. You are pretty though :)

• Your step mom is a wicked evil bitch.

No you are not ugly.

• Maybe she is just jealous, mad, having a problem, maybe she feels like telling things like that so she can feel better, you are not ugly 7.5/10 dont give a fk what she says

• your step mom is a moron

• You are not ugly, and I think you are around 7/10 or 7.5/10.

• That's average right?

• Classify 6/10 to 6.5/10 as average.

• Ok thanks

• God damn your mom is abusive.

• Yea ik my stepmom is horrible to me!!!

• And my dad isn't much better he tells me I'm lying and if he hears her say that he just laughs.

What Girls Said 6

• Well first off, you can take anything your step mom says and ignore it. The go-to insults, particularly for girls, is on their weight, attractiveness, or sexual worth (e. g. 'fat', 'ugly', 'whore'). Basically, anyone ever calls you those? It's not only bullshit, but it means they can't even find something actually to do with you to use as an insult, so they're throwing the most general and meaningless words at you they can find. Feel free to laugh, it's an appropriate response.

Secondly, no. You're not ugly. You can be perfectly confident in your appearance.

• You're cute as a button !
    Far from ugly.
    I'd tell her she needs to get her eyes checked because she's seeing her own reflection.

• Not at all. You just need confidence.

• OMG you're not ugly. I would say you're very pretty.

• I don't see it honest, have confidence in yourself. You are pretty, have CONFIDENCE, its great medicine.

• I think you're really pretty!!! Love to look like you when I'm older! :)