Do guys ever just stare @ girls bc they find them unattractive?

Today I was sitting in a class and two guys wouldn't stop staring at me. I'm almost 18 and I've never been asked out before so I'm pretty self conscious, the whole thing made me really uncomfortable. I couldn't help but wonder what they were thinking and it was worse bc I have a crush on one of them. Do guys ever just stare bc they find someone really unattractive?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that can happen cause they would stand out from everyone else.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• They probably do. Personally I looked at girls I found unattractive but maybe for like two or three seconds and that's it. It's not a joy to stare nonstop at someone I find unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not usually. If I find someone unattractive I won't look at them because I don't want their attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • I glance but I don't stare. I do that thing where if I find a girl attractive I'll stare for a bit and then when they start looking towards me I just look away at my phone or some shit lmao. They probably know I was looking but fucks given equal zero

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends was they giving you mean look or serious look?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• That's 80% of why people stare at me. Because I have a very ugly resting bitch face. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope not lol

0|0
    0|0