How do I honestly look? Am I attractive or not?

How do I find a gf? I'm almost done with college and I've never even had a kiss and it's weird to me because. I've tried tinder for a long time and it sucked for me. I think I'm pretty cool and well-rounded. I can't see my interests or hobbies/passions would be holding me back. I love the outdoors and being in nature. I'm I guess a little retro cause I like old video games and music from the 60s but I still love modern stuff. I can also make people laugh which I hear is a plus :D. I'm just trying to figure out what types of girls actually would be willin to date me. My standards d aren't ultra high but I'm concerned nothing has ever happened in spite of being out there in the world doing things and being around people. Basically I'm wondering if this has to do with my face or if it's just pretty darn awful luck I've always had.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I wonder the same. How are you almost done with college? Thats amazing<

• I would have been done sooner if I didn't change majors. The profile pic is me by the way.

• Your not bad of a guy but since I don't have an emotional connection I can't see your true beauty.

• The most attractive of guy in the world could be the one i have an emotional connection and it just doesn't matter.

• You look cute and sound fun so maybe you have a shy personality or something. Didn't you have another account before?

• you will be fine look wise getting a girlfriend.

• I think that you're attractive. However I've never talked to you, so I can't say anything about that. Maybe it's because you don't approach girls first? Or...(I'm not trying to be judgmental or anything)... you have a reputation of being gay? most girls would be more than happy NOT to be single, so.. brother get out there! There are girls who would eat you up like a cupcake;)

What Guys Said 3

• maybe you should try the "hopeless romantic" card. hahaa

• There is no such thing as bad luck. You need to get face to face with girls out there and show interest. Leave the conversation on a high note and try to set a setup a date for the next day or near future. Good eye contact is required.

• If i'm honest, no homo. i can see girls finding you attractive, but would be put off by your clingyness.

You seem abit desperate and needy, no offence, but you are not bad looking so i guess it's your personality you need to work on

• i like clingy... i love the power ! :D pussy wiped is awesome what you talkin about , just controlling is bad.