I have crazy tattoos, do you think that might put girls off?

I have a tattoo of a happy face on my chest with the words "fuck you!" under it.
There is a cartoon guy with an axe swinging at a cat trying to slice off its tail on my side
My arm is covered in christian stuff
There is a quote incribed on my abdomen by James French "Hey Fellas! How's this for a headline for tomorrow's paper? Fench Fries"

There is a clown smashing itself in the head with a hammer on my back

The words "born to break things" are also on my back

There is a pair of dice with some dollar bills on my abs

There is a tattoo of a naked chick with accentuated large breasts on my ass

maybe i will post some pice later.

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean to each their own and I'm all for expressing yourself through body modification and its not my place to judge you for the tattoos you chose to put on your body, but those sound a little extreme to me... in a not good, "is this dude stable?" Type of way

• I am not stable but I am lovable

What Girls Said 4

• I personally think any tattoos are a turn off, those sound especially unappealing. But that's just one girls opinion.

• I probably would. I only like tribal tattoos (and not real ones, just the ones with the crazy jagged lines) on men. Anything with faces or that's not a dragon isn't cute to me.

• i personally have no problems with tattoos BUT offensive languages are a turnoff

• I have to admit, I don't think I would like tattoos that had offensive language as part of them. Sorry.

What Guys Said 1

• Only girls that don't like tattoos.