Guys, can u rate me (pic)?

rate me 1-10 and explain why?
would u date me?

http://s26. postimg. org/dneark1h5/image. jpg

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares what you look like, you cook topless your wife material. Instant 10/10

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• "Yummy yummy yummy
    I've got love in my tummy
    And I feel like lovin' you."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRtME-3rcP4

0|0
    0|0
  • can't really see anything but half a Boob ;).

Gonna say an 8 ;P.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure if serious or kidding... i would do more than dating you that's ofcourse after i find the confidence to walk up to you and start a conversation , also add a face pic

0|0
    0|0
  • how can you guys see the photo? the link ain't working.

0|0
    0|0
    • Delete the space in between

• Thanks man !

• Oh yes ! nice body and looks like you got sharp face features , i know from the side view of your nose hahaha i can't be sure about the rating as the view doesn't show much of your beauty , only a side boob... but i like your style. @girlinthemirror

• You certainly got me aroused so yes I'm interested haha :). i can't see your face but from the side at least it looks nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't see your face but I'm going 8 just cause I'm loving that side boob;)

0|0
    0|0
  • How am i supposed to tell from that picture? you could be the queen of butterfaces for all i know, i would hazard a guess at 6-7 though

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha... Hilarious,

0|0
    0|0
  • 8.5 to 9

I love that look, and you look gorgeous with a fantastic body! Who took that pic?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice boob show, but we need to see your face :(

0|0
    0|0
  • you look hot... but i wouldn't date you only by your pic. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well your outfit is a 10. I'll let you know your rating when we can see you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say at least a 9.5. Great look, great body, look like you are full of life and spirit.

0|0
    0|0