Guys, can u rate me (pic)?

rate me 1-10 and explain why?
would u date me?

http://s26. postimg. org/dneark1h5/image. jpg

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares what you look like, you cook topless your wife material. Instant 10/10

What Guys Said 13

• "Yummy yummy yummy
    I've got love in my tummy
    And I feel like lovin' you."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRtME-3rcP4

• can't really see anything but half a Boob ;).

Gonna say an 8 ;P.

• Not sure if serious or kidding... i would do more than dating you that's ofcourse after i find the confidence to walk up to you and start a conversation , also add a face pic

• how can you guys see the photo? the link ain't working.

• Delete the space in between

• Thanks man !

• Oh yes ! nice body and looks like you got sharp face features , i know from the side view of your nose hahaha i can't be sure about the rating as the view doesn't show much of your beauty , only a side boob... but i like your style. @girlinthemirror

• You certainly got me aroused so yes I'm interested haha :). i can't see your face but from the side at least it looks nice.

• Can't see your face but I'm going 8 just cause I'm loving that side boob;)

• How am i supposed to tell from that picture? you could be the queen of butterfaces for all i know, i would hazard a guess at 6-7 though

• hahaha... Hilarious,
    6.

• 8.5 to 9

I love that look, and you look gorgeous with a fantastic body! Who took that pic?

• Nice boob show, but we need to see your face :(

• you look hot... but i wouldn't date you only by your pic. :)

• Well your outfit is a 10. I'll let you know your rating when we can see you.

• I would say at least a 9.5. Great look, great body, look like you are full of life and spirit.