Be honest please: Do I look chubby?

So I'm only 15 and the girls at my school say I'm fat. I'm quite a confident people and now I hate getting changed in front of them for PE and they make me feel so awkward. My mum says I'm not but I think she's just bias because I'm her daughter so please just be honest with me I need to know to get it sorted if I am... Do I look chubby or am I just being stupid and the girls are being mean?

1236

Most Helpful Girl

• No you're gorgeous :)
    still very young I was a chubby as well you'll loose all that! rock what you have right now coz trust me I wish I was 15 again haha
    and dont worry about what people say about you I had a unibrow at 15 too

What Guys Said 36

What Girls Said 11

• Don't listen to those girls. You are absolutely stunning and shouldn't allow anyone to tell you otherwise. Love yourself inside and out. I write a word on my mirror= Beyoutiful. And I see it everyday and say that's right I'm beautiful just as I am. No one can be a better me than me.

• Aw thank you! I'm normal quite positive and don't really care about looks... I think they're just making me self conscious. You're really pretty by the way and thank you again. :) x

• It happens to us all. And thanks. But don't worry you are gorgeous. Just keep doing you

• Nooo! You aren't chubby at all - please don't think that. You look a great, healthy size and you're a lovely looking young lady :) Ignore the small brained imbeciles at your school.

• Haha I will from now. I think this question has told me the truth. And aw thank you :)

• No these girls are just jerks. You're beautiful and they're more than likely jealous. Who cares what they say if they're lying?

• not in the slightest!

• You honestly look perfect. Just ignore those brainless girls. They have no clue what they're talking about. They try to judge other people to refrain from judging themselves.

• You don't look chubby at all to me

• No, you look fine the way you are :)

• No you look slim too beautiful for a 15 years old girl. dont worry

• No you don't. Love the hair btw!

• Don't be so concerned or worried about your looks, besides the fact that you are very pretty, your eyes tell even more about you, so chill and enjoy your youth. You seem to be very sweet and innocent, stay that way for as long as you can, lol

• No Comment.. From one you already know! :)

• Haha thank you anyway :)

• As always you are so very welcome. :)

Hint : Thank you for keeping your fingers crossed and for your prayers. x

• Awwwwww you're sooo incredibly welcome and thank you so much!!! :) xx