Be honest please: Do I look chubby?

So I'm only 15 and the girls at my school say I'm fat. I'm quite a confident people and now I hate getting changed in front of them for PE and they make me feel so awkward. My mum says I'm not but I think she's just bias because I'm her daughter so please just be honest with me I need to know to get it sorted if I am... Do I look chubby or am I just being stupid and the girls are being mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• No you're gorgeous :)
    still very young I was a chubby as well you'll loose all that! rock what you have right now coz trust me I wish I was 15 again haha
    and dont worry about what people say about you I had a unibrow at 15 too

What Guys Said 36

• No, not even chubby a little bit. I wouldn't say it's because you are being 'stupid', if people are bullying you at school it can be hard to separate 'fact from fiction', you start believing what they say even if it's not true because you don't want to believe that they could be so cruel to just lie to make you feel bad. But... that is what they are doing. Most likely because they feel really bad themselves about something. Happy people don't lash out like that to hurt others. They are doing it because they are hurting inside, and trying to take you down and make you feel worse so that they can feel better.

You look fine. Relax. It's just them being mean.

• 1|0
  • You're not fat at all! Those girls are just mean. Probably because they're jealous of you. :)

• You remind me of my brother's first girlfriend's younger sister

I voted C)
    Could see people voting B)

• Really? Haha that's strange lol. Ok and thank you. :) Have a nice day :)

• When it comes to competing with each other, girls are viscous.

You're not even remotely fat. Don't sweat it

• you dont look chubby, but frankly a more pressing problem for you is that you have a bit of a resting bitch face

• Nah, you're fine.

Try hitting the other girls with the leg of a chair next time.

• You look pretty good in your pictures. You remind me of a lot of young sexually attractive celebrities who looks extremely nice. I could only imagine you being much older.

• Gurls are always jelly of one another so ofcourse they will make u feel bad about it. I don't know why gurls possessed such behavior '-'

• Thank you... I don't see why girls have to be mean, so stupid. Thanks again

• No your not chubby i think you need to ignore haters

• You are pretty you do resemble a gag member "Sophie"

• From your avatar? No, not at all.

• You aren't fat at all. You have an amazing body! Those girls are just jealous of your body. I'm guessing that they look like twigs.

• No not at all lol :)

• Where did you get this idea from?

• Please don't listen to them they are probably jealous of you, I'm not saying this to make you feel better about yourself but you are not fat or chubby at all I'm being honest for real.

• I appreciate the honesty so thank you very much :)

• You are between pretty and beautiful

• even with the resting bitch face, you're still quite adorable

• No you don't look chubby/fat at all. I don't know why some people get so obsessed with being anorexic. You look very pretty, like a little angel.

• U look slightly chubby but that's what makes you perfect...

So you don't look bad at all!

• What? you're not chubby

• ... Nope...

• Are you kidding me? you look beautiful and gorgeous!!

• Nope you don't look chubby.. !!

• Lol you're 15 so I'm gonna pass on this one but good luck

• nooooooo no no d

• you look sweet not chubby lol

• You're pretty.

• What on earth do people base "chubbiness" on nowadays?

• when they put their finger at you they is always 3 pointing back at them.
    You are not fat.

• Sweet Heart, I've been around a long time. What you have as a woman is very special. So do not look at others and take pride in your self because if you do, others will too.

• You look unattractive to me i'm sorry. Not ugly but just not very attractive at least to me...

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 11

• Don't listen to those girls. You are absolutely stunning and shouldn't allow anyone to tell you otherwise. Love yourself inside and out. I write a word on my mirror= Beyoutiful. And I see it everyday and say that's right I'm beautiful just as I am. No one can be a better me than me.

• Aw thank you! I'm normal quite positive and don't really care about looks... I think they're just making me self conscious. You're really pretty by the way and thank you again. :) x

• It happens to us all. And thanks. But don't worry you are gorgeous. Just keep doing you

• Nooo! You aren't chubby at all - please don't think that. You look a great, healthy size and you're a lovely looking young lady :) Ignore the small brained imbeciles at your school.

• Haha I will from now. I think this question has told me the truth. And aw thank you :)

• No these girls are just jerks. You're beautiful and they're more than likely jealous. Who cares what they say if they're lying?

• not in the slightest!

• You honestly look perfect. Just ignore those brainless girls. They have no clue what they're talking about. They try to judge other people to refrain from judging themselves.

• You don't look chubby at all to me

• No, you look fine the way you are :)

• No you look slim too beautiful for a 15 years old girl. dont worry

• No you don't. Love the hair btw!

• Don't be so concerned or worried about your looks, besides the fact that you are very pretty, your eyes tell even more about you, so chill and enjoy your youth. You seem to be very sweet and innocent, stay that way for as long as you can, lol

• No Comment.. From one you already know! :)

• Haha thank you anyway :)

• As always you are so very welcome. :)

Hint : Thank you for keeping your fingers crossed and for your prayers. x

• Awwwwww you're sooo incredibly welcome and thank you so much!!! :) xx