Why do my peers think I'm not a virgin?

I'm 16. Even without talking to me I've heard that some guys think I'm not a Virgin. I'm not loud or slutty and I don't dress revealingly so why do they think I'm not a virgin? I've also heard a guy say something sexual he'd do to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It just boys being immature wondering who is a virgin or not. Things like that don't matter to older males, what matters to them is things like personality and chemistry.

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know, people are weird and stupid and like to gossip. Just ignores it - after all, it doesn't matter what they think when you know the truth.

• I know from the guys in my school, they literally gather in a circle and guess who's probably had sex or not. It probably doesn't even have anything to do with the way you dress or act cause they're most likely going off mere hunches. Don't sweat it. :)