Be honest am I ugly or fat?

Be honest am I ugly or fat?

Honestly wasn't fishing for complements even tho it probably looks like it. Just wanted to know if I was ugly or nah no hate please 🙌

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all and I'm sure you know it. Nothing wrong with getting affirmation in my opinion though. :)

• Eh. Don't worry about the fools. Who cares why you asked the question? If you truly have body issues or if you wanted compliments, the purpose of the question is to answer it, not to pass judgment.

A lot of retards on GAG apparently. :)

• Thankyou ur so nice xx

• Welcome. No worries. :)

What Guys Said 27

• 15|5
  • This bitch...

• Pls. Gtfo. You know you aren't fat or ugly. How dare you. Do you even know how people who are actually fat and ugly feel when someone who is far from it like you makes questions like these and everyone is your question? Meanwhile only 2 to 3 people answer us ugly/fat peoples' questions when we feel like compliment fishing. Smh.

• No i really don't think I'm attractive, I've been told from a very young age I'm ugly and fat. I was just wonderi what peoples opinions were :p

• Lol yeah thats what my ex said. Then she proceeded to lie about anything and everything.

• I know girls in high school, do use the word ugly and fat to exaggerate their hate for someone who is pretty but very ditsy.

• ughhh

Sexy pose
    Taken in the bathroom in some sort of mini dress
    You aren't single
    Has the body of cheerleader

and you ask us if you're ugly. lol man...

• I think you already know the answer

• Dont want to be mean or sound mean but this is a stupid question... look at your picture... LOOK AT IT!!! I mean cmon how the hell can you ask if you are fat?

And you'r not ugly, i'm not going to say your good looking purely because you are six years younger than me lol. But you are pretty.

Maybe have a think about this question lol.

• Not a fan of the makeup at all, but if you need to ask if you're fat, you seriously need to just look up people with different BMIs like on the site at
    http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/509-150.html

Where you have a bunch of pictures of people of a particular height/weight and see if they look fat, and calculate their BMI and see if it says "25+ OVERWEIGHT"

• Really? C'mon, you know you're hot xD

• ...
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1428754-be-honest-am-i-ugly-or-fat
    ...

obviously you're not fat. Are you doing a psychological study with the other girl from 10 minutes ago.

• What made you think that you might be ugly?

• Lol coming on here looking for compliments eh?

• I can barely see your face but you have a great body. So definitely not fat. Love them legs and dat booty.

• Yeah your fat are you anorexic of something?

• Clearly, you're morbidly obese and troll-like. And you forgot your pants

• you looks fat

• You are not fat or ugly, u r attractive

• Your not fat

• Duck lips are ugly but you're not

• Are you joking?
    You look hot.

• I'm not a fan of your face. :O

• i believe you're not ugly, but then you can't be irate at the coments you're getting here..

• IF anything, I think you're hot. lol.

• you have perfect body woow lol

• The blunt blunt plum like it

• You got a fat ass, but that's a good thing. And you're not ugly.

• You're attractive but not my type. Too much makeup and I hope you wear pants with that thing

• This shits gonna get rell. You look healthy you got a cute face. I dig it. Your not fat but your not the finest girl I seen. First off your thighs look too damn skimpy looks like premantis legs. Second you have no ass whicha pancake booty ass, and thirdly flat chested! Do I gotta say more Smh! 6/10 at the most since I'm in a good mood. Fuck what I think that's why you got a boyfriend... No shit!

• lulz... if she is fishing for compliments, so what? seems you envy her looks, but whatver..

What Girls Said 21

• http://soepic.pl/stor/items/03c572a0a13f11e65.gif
    Go seek attention somewhere else.

• I hope your mum doesn't know you are here flashing your butt cheeks.

• Shut the fuck up.

• I do hope you are NOT another one just chasing after compliments.. Am confident you already know the answers.

• From your picture you obviously know your not fat or ugly, now that we have gotten that out of the way lets start by being honest with ourselves. To be honest your question and your picture screams a little girl wanting attention and lacking respect for ones self. Some advice having respect for yourself and for body and being confident with who you are as a person and for the young women you are is always going to be much more sexy and more valuable then any piece of article or lack of article that you have placed on your body. Don't be one of those girls that need to display themselves in a trashy way to get attention from strangers and or from men because you are worth much more then that.

• m.quickmeme.com/.../...5e1c74a34878e3a3c458f90.jpg
    In hoping you're not fishing, I'll say this : you are very pretty and far from being fat.

• Girl, you look good the way you are. There is nothing to worry about :)

• Both ! Come on ! you say your personality is Femme Fatale do you even need our opinion?

• There's nothing fat or ugly about you. Something tells me you knew that already tho.

• Neither, it did look like you were fishing for compliments because your no where near fat, your not even chubby. I guess i could've understood if you were insecure but you could just asked if people found you attractive if you wanted that..

• No oh my god are you serious

• No... but its obvious that you know that, seems like you just wanted compliments.

• Not compliments, honest opinions so I could see if what people told me was true.

• If you are fat then I am morbidly obese 😂

• you're beautiful & you know it! You shouldn't even care what these people have to say, your stunning :)

• Eww boo boo, why you poppin ur ass like that and poppin out ur lips like that? U have chicken legs too eww jus eww boo boo

• Your beautiful and skinny. how on earth could you think your ugly and fat :p

• you are no way fat or ugly

• You look nice, dont worry.

• Duck face...

• You are ugly but not fat

• so where's your pants?