Rate me ladies and gents?

Okay this is clearly a rate me question, so I shall await any stick I most likely fully deserve for doing it lol... Context for you: am feeling pretty shitty at the moment as am going through a very difficult relationship time.. :S In short, feeling unloved and undesired is a slight knock to one's confidence :( Having said that, I appreciate bluntness and brutal honesty (I dish it out enough so I should be able to take it). Go ahead and rate me guys..
Rate me ladies and gents?

Most Helpful Guy

• i find that you look better when you dress less conservatively, like in the last picture. in some of the other pictures, you kinda look like a mother, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but with that motherly vibe, you will send out certain signals about the kind of person you are. Most mothers are kinda strict (rules rules rules... dont be out past 10, eat your broccoli), kinda bland (as they are from a different era, and often haven't caught up with the times), and kinda overbearing/overprotective. They can also be very nurturing, very sensitive, and very endearing. Thats the whole range of emotions i get when i look at you, and so it can be a good or a bad thing depending on what your objectives are. The last picture is the only one where i got a slightly different vibe from you, and its the one i liked the most... even though its the most blurry one.

I'm not a big party guy/one night stander/heavy drinker or anything like that, but i'm still quite drawn to girls who still look like they are always ready for a good time and a new adventure, which is a vibe i dont quite get in some of the other pictures you've posted here and elsewhere. Overall, i think you're like a 6 - 7 and could easily be an 8 if you put 110% of your effort into your style.

• Thanks @Watermelonoma :) I appreciate your comments! It's weird you say that because I'm usually the most naughty/hard core on a night out lol!! But I do have a very reserved, sensible head when I'm not on the booze :P It's really interesting to understand how others see me though.. so thank you :D Opinions taken on board!

• Lol I've slowed down more now I'm going into my last year of uni but yeah I find time to get hammered once in a while.. You just got that out of your system mainly now then? :)

• yeah, more or less =p

What Guys Said 51

• Honestly, you're very beautiful, stella.

I've seen your another photo earlier 2-3 days ago in a question of "post your selfie/photo or something" and I up voted that too.

If you're concerned about your looks then it's time to stop it and realise your real worth.

Confidence enhances the overall beauty, so be proud of what you are and be more attractive. I've read other opinions, everybody is praising your look and even proposing you for a date or even marriage lol. Yeah they are joking but practically, they mean that if it's just about looks they they'd marry you instantly.

So the real deal is your circumstances, your choices, your personality, your status, your morals etc. That's why you're facing some difficulties.

But it won't last long. I believe that. :-)
    Have a nice day.

• Thank you.. :) I have one of those really annoying girly insecurity problems lol, especially around women :S *sighs* But, definitely it's something to work on - I know I value confidence a lot in other people :) Thank you for taking the time to write that! I appreciate it :) Have a nice day too :D

• I didn't read 'try' :D

• Will do! :D Apologies, typing error...

• Very nice. It's particularly noteworthy that you look very... versatile. You look like you would look really cute just kicking around the house in super casual wear, and you clean up really well, so you would look really good going to a really formal event. A lot of people look good in one situation, not nearly so many can look good in all situations.

Any dating issues you have will not be physical - you are very attractive. I can't see your personality in those pictures though, nor can I see your interpersonal relationship skills, or your time management skills, or any of the things that can impact relationships far more than appearance.

• Thanks mate :) That's lovely.. :) Dating issues aren't so much physically, I think we're fine there - it's more miscommunication and generally drifting apart which is hard to stop sometimes :(

• Haha I knew I'd get a little bit of stick here... but yes I will do, thanks very much :) it's appreciated :)

• lol, you are very welcome.

• I always thought you were very pretty all these photos verify that!
    also i like your style you dress well
    8/10 in terms of appearance but if i were to judge you on what you say in your opinions
    9/10 you usually express your feelings very eloquently and ask good questions

• You are a stunning beautiful girl. You got the attitude most guys will love. Looks like you take very good care of your body. Healthy-looking. Keep it going.

• You're definitely a Seven :)

• Thank you! That's sweet of you to say :) I thought that was Bruce Lee in your profile pic for a few seconds... must be the stance lol :)

• Phive Phinger Deth Ponch!!! loool

• Haha yeah! Some of that! *tries to put it in Google translate...*

• 0|0
  • You look terrific in those pictures. And if any guy saw you walking around in the real world then they would have their eyes & head turned on you. You are just to hot for any guy who would want to get his way with you. So in my opinion I say that you are a perfect 10/10 in my book.

• That's an awesome compliment... thanks so much :) I am not too hot for anyone though believe me, but I appreciate your lovely comments :)

• No problem partner.

• I like the photos especially 1 + 3 - I say you are an 9 since nobody is perfect and some lucky lady will sweep you off your feet someday by becoming your soulmate.

• Thanks so much @KDA20 :) I kind of still hope this lady might do that one of these days but I guess time will tell :S *sighs*

• Who knows you obviously still feel very deeply about her and from what I see on here you have a lovely personality and are gorgeous so you have an awful lot going for you so best wishes to you whatever happens.

• Thanks.. :) I want her very much but, I don't know, it feels like the proverbial troubled waters aren't really going anywhere at the moment. I appreciate your lovely compliments though :)

• Body, at least a 7. Could possibly be higher, but obviously can't see what's under the clothes to be sure.

Face, varies from pic to pic, anything between 5 and 7. I'm not sure which ones you look most like in person and which are either flattering or unflattering angles.

• Thank you! :) The middle two look most like me usually, the last is a weird angle and the first is a professional photo. I appreciate your comments :)

• 8.
    You're attractive.

• Why do we have to keep telling you that you're really beautiful?
    You need to start believing in yourself tell yourself that you are beautiful everyday.
    If you don't love yourself how do you expect anyone else to love you?
    I mean this with all the love in the world pipe down with the hate you have for yourself.
    You are really beautiful.

• I wish the one person I want would tell me lol @adamski24 :S Thanks for your comment :) I get super intimidated by the women I want/like/am with... That is a big failing with me unfortunately :/

• We are all good at handing out advise just not taking our own and sometimes other people's.
      sorry to keep going at you.

• No no, sometimes I need it ramming home like a brick in my face to be honest... :)

• I think you are very pretty and as a plus you look a nice person.
    That will set you apart from girls that look pretty but also look like not good people. I know you are an intellectual which is definite positive but you major in history which sorry to say I hated in school! However that's not a very big deal.
    You probably also have a British accent which is considered attractive by many americans.

• Thank you @hypno-trip :) That's a really lovely comment! I appreciate that.. :D Ahh sorry my BA doesn't quite suit you :P lol. I do have a Queen's English accent though so I'll plug that one instead tehe!

• I'm smart and dumb...
      I've always found political girls kind of hot. But yeah anyway good luck with the stuff.

• Nope just smart ;) smartness and sloth are intricately related, it's cool :)
      Political people are kinda hot... Thank you! :) You too!

• 5/10. Has anybody told you, you look older than 23? because you do. If I had to guess your age prior to this I would of thought you were in your 30s.

• Woah really lol? I always get told I look younger than my age... Nobody has ever put me in the 30s bracket before now! Thanks for your comment though :)

• I think you're a beautiful girl.

• I'd say 5 out of 10.

I am biased for dark eyes, however. You do have a nice body and you dress very well.

• Cheers for the compliments :) Ahh blue eyes are my thing lol!

• You are hot stuff! Once you emotionally heal it shouldn't be hard for u to find a guy. :)

• The shape of your eyes are actually really nice, they look very proportional and it makes you look really quite nice. You seem to have a decent bust as well. Hmm you look skinny but healthy. I'd say to wear some nice dresses like in the last picture and showing off the very nice body you have.

• You are a perfect 9... you are just perfect... Nice body and nice face too... 😊 you are very pretty... And beautiful...😘

Hey i just remembered you already asked this question some days back. Right?

• I asked one about me looking hard faced tehe :P which I'm convinced I do (people keep telling me to smile!) You are so sweet though :) Thank you so much! :) How're you?

• Hey why so so? Say that you are awesome LOL

• Lol mehhhh girly troubles (as always lol) I'll live though :) The awesome is just trying to wake up today still :P

• Instead of asking such a question when feeling shitty I think it's better to do something what makes you laugh... but anway you look pretty for sure

• Lol I have tried that one :P it does work for a bit at least :) Thank you!

• well if I can help you with that, don;t know how, ask me

• Cheers :) that's very thoughtful.. :)

• Honestly, you shouldn't dye your hair, i really dislike it, its an unnatural colour. It seems like your natural hair colour is brown, keep that! Then you'll be a 7-8

• Oh really? I LOVE my fiery red :P although I am planning on returning to dark brown soon (sadly the expense is burning a hole in my wallet). Thanks so much for your comment though! I love the Dipsy profile pic by the way :)

• I still love the Teletubbies lol (kind of a joke, not really actually)

• Haha :P well, you can't beat the old stuff!

• You look like a "I run shit" type of woman in the 3rd pic.

I don't rate, but you're hot.

• I'm usually not a fan of red hair, but you are really pretty. I'd give you an 8/10 :)

• Thank you for your lovely comment!! :) I love red hair lol... it's one of those you either love or hate I think :)

• You already know how I feel about you, but i'm here to tell everyone that she is absolutely beautiful both inside and out. 100/10.

• Thank you :) if only you were a girl and not a guy lol! :P

• I dont know 6.5 nothing special you have some attractive features.

• Q. Q why do I have to be so young older guys get all the gorgeous women

• @Ulyss The older girls get me, not the guys :) But I'm not sure they're all that lucky lol - I can be a pain in the ass sometimes! :P

• Thanks so much for your lovely comment though... :)

• You're okay. Not a head turner but okay. 6/10 plain Jane.

• You are perfect 9. Yup your silent face look like a badass but your smile take everything away.
    You are very attractive and pretty as I told us before too.. Red suits you alot😘.
    And also your answers are really straight forward and wise. Great!

• Thanks @rocccky :D You're very very sweet! :) I try to apply common sense to everything in life lol ;)

• I think you are beautiful! 10/10 in my eyes :) Hope you are doing well!

• your face is too long and your boobs aren't big enough.

• 6 out of 10. The second photo was the best one.

• More from Guys
    21

What Girls Said 15

• You look amazing 😱 I don't like numbers much but on a scale from ugly to beautiful you are definitely in the beautiful zone ;) I just loooove your hair color , and you have great eyes. Just try to smile a bit more maybe? You look a little sad to me 🙈 you rock dresses as well by the way :)

• Aw... thank you very much :) That's so lovely of you to say! Yes, I'm a bugger for not smiling much in photos lol! Must work on that :P

• You're welcome :) I hope your relationship problems will be ok

• Thank you.. :)

• Jheez you have such pretty eyes, although you do look a bit sad overall... I'm jealous of your flawless skin and you have a really nice figure- so rest assured that if this relationship doesn't work out, I'm sure many guys would be willing to get to know you.
    Bonne chance, and have a beautiful day :)

• Hey gorgeous :) Thank you so much!! Your comments are lovely, really made me smile :) I hope the girls will want to get to know me though lol :P I bat for the other team :) Have a great day too!

• glad they did :) and oh aha well anyone will want to get to know you !

• You're so gorgeous! Beautiful eyes. Nice figure. Love your fashion sense! If I was a guy, I would have asked you out on date!

• Depending on your personality, I would definitely tap that ;D

• I think an 8/10.

• I think you look normal. 5/10

But ofcourse, to someone else or in this case.. To everyone else you are beautiful. :)

• Lol well cheers :) thanks for your honesty! :) You're very right... it's all about personal preference

• I think you're cute :) And you dress well and sophisticated but not boring.

• You're pretty. Attractive.

• Sucks that you're going through a hard time. You look great !!!

• Aww thank you :) It's not easy, but I guess nothing ever is.. Thanks for the lovely comment :) Cute lamb by the way ;)

• You're beautiful!!! Seriously super pretty!!! Your style is awesome and your smile is so lovely. I'd love to look like you when I'm older!!! So beautiful :)

• Thank you so much!! This is coming from the gorgeous girl that has a whole PE changing room jealous of her? ;) you're lovely!

• Haha true but honestly you're stunning!!! Best wishes :D And you're sooooo welcome :)

• Well thank you very much :D it's much appreciated!!

• you're cute (:

• 8/10 pretty young woman :)

• Well, your figure is nice and you have a pretty face, but your hairstyle and colour are wrong for your face shape and skin tone - If you were Gay/Bi and lived near me I'd be interested in you ;)

• Thank you for your comment @Erika4now :) I never get my hair 'style' right but I'll defend the red all the way lol :P I love it. Well I am gay but not really 100% on the market... thank you though! ;)

• yummy yummy yummy

• You're beautiful. ❤️ Pretty face and beautiful body