Be honest am I fat/ugly?

Be honest please.

http://i.imgur.com/cZd10HM.jpg

Here is one I just took I'll add a body pic soon.
http://i.imgur.com/PLGde7F.jpg

here's another one

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't really tell if your overweight from a partial photo.
    But from the looks of your face you don't look it.
    I think you're okay looking not ugly.

• Oh I am overweight. I am 5'6 193. Pretty sure that is way overweight.

• Of course I already knew the answer. You see I was just fishing for compliments. I was trying to make a point that no one really cares if you're ugly which I am. People only care and try to lift you up if you're hot and I was right.

• Lol umm ok

What Girls Said 6

• Not at all.

• ofcourse not your not ugly or fat, honestly you look really good i think you look amazing and you should be proud :)

• You're not fat or ugly, just meaty. You have nice tan skin :D
    Not everyone can grow a beard too :p so take pride

• You can stand to loose maybe 5-10 pounds.
    Other than that you are not drastically bad looking.

• You're the typical average guy walking down the street. Not ugly nor hot stuff. Normal.

• You're not fat. You're a good weight.

But if I can be honest without being stabbed, you aren't attractive either. Welcome to the club.

What Guys Said 8

• I think you're okay looking not ugly i1127.photobucket.com/.../...om-add-text%201_2.gif

• After a clean shave, new hair style, and change of wardrobe. I can see you pullin some bitches.

You got stuff to work with, you're not completely fucked

• You need to lose some weight. Looks wise I think women should be the judge of that.

• With respect to your built, i think you're not that fat, you're ugly though.

• Honestly speaking you don't look that fat. Losing around 4 to 5 kgs might help you. But you are ugly though. Hit the gym, get a little ripped.

• Your not ugly but you should lose a bit of weight.

• Yes you are a bit chubby stick to some exercise and healthy routine you will get better and get in tread and style, cause your face is not damaged nor fugly it's just you did not worked on it to make it attractive, and yeah... Use mirror bro a nice smile can kill everything.

• No you're not fat or ugly at all. Try smiling :)