Am l chubby or fat in your opinion?

I'm 14, weigh 67kg and is 161cm. I know I'm overweight and I have been for 3 years, but I'm a swimmer who swims 6 times a week for 2 hours. I don't think I'm fat in my opinion but I don't think I'm close to skinny at all. I have really broad shoulders too

http://tinypic. com/r/2visi0n/8
http://tinypic. com/r/5o5url/8
Sorry it's upside down!

Most Helpful Guy

• No. You are kind of skirting that average/chubby line, but there is nothing wrong with that, and if you are that active then you should be fine. Young bodies are undergoing a lot of change, and so you really want to be focusing more on setting up good, healthy habits and routines than worry too much about actual shape, as the shape will change for the next few years.

Stay active, eat healthy, don't worry about it. You're fine.

What Guys Said 4

• Chubby, yeah.

Swimmers are super active though.
    If you managed your dietary portions using a phone app or something, you'd slim down.
    If you like the way you look, don't worry about it.

But you kind of remind me of SelfieC a few years back.

• I guess you'd be chubby, but you barely cross overweight at 25.8 BMI

• Let me restate that:

You're probably not effectively unhealthy despite the BMI rating. You need a BodyFat% Test to tell.

• No you aren't fat at all my ideal of fat is when your stomach is like touching your knees or something you're good, you seem a bit tall though. and you might want to take those down people on here these days are crazy.

• you are good lol

What Girls Said 1

• Hey! I used to be on swim team and I weighed more than I do now because of muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat. I am not going to be able to tell you if you're overweight or not, you're doctor can judge that. What I can tell you is this, as long as you are eating healthy and getting excercise, then you should be fine. Thats neat that you're a swimmer!! Great exercise and really good for you! :)