What do you think about my looks?

You can use my profile pic. I don't take selfies very often as you can probably tell lol. Be as honest as you please. Mainly girls, but guys can answer too if they want I guess.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• You are absolutely gorgeous (:
    Your blue eyes are amazing
    and love your hairstyle.

You've nothing to worry about, you're very handsome (;

• Worry? Nah I'm not worried. I was just curious as girls in real life never make any comments about my looks. They're probably too shy, and I thought on the internet girls might feel more comfortable telling me my good/bad points.

But thanks a lot! My eyes are blue-grayish. So the mixed in grey is actually a good thing huh? And thanks for noticing the hair lol.

• True, girls might be a bit shyer in person, but it also depends on your attitude. I mean if you're a friendly guy and you become friends with a girl she's probably gonna try to say something nice, but yea, it takes a bit of guts.
      And no problem ^_^

• You're really cute. =]

• you're younger than me, though you dont look like it...
    and yeah, you're cute :)

• Whoa I didn't expect multiple people to say I look older, but I guess I do then. Well thanks haha!

• Very attractive teenage boy.

Would bang 10/10 if legal

• really good looking!

• Hot 😍😍, I'd give u 8/10

• You're super cute. Almost as cute as cotton candy. Almost~

• hot hot hot hot hot

• You're cute! Love your hair, and your eyes especially xD But yeah. You're good. ;)

What Guys Said 8

• Errr tbh.. u look 18 -19 basically. Sorry

• I look like I'm 18-19 years old? Whoa I didn't think I would look that much older. And no need to say sorry haha

• You are handsome bruh girls would like your looks I guess

• You look very cool dude.
    Which country are you from.

• Yeah your pretty cute :)

• You probably get multiple girls every week

• Damn, you really think that? Well... in fact I haven't had one at all, though that might have to do with my age.

• the whiter you are on GAG, the better

• You're attractive so please don't shoot the school up they dont know what they talking bout

• Imagen what they would do to you in prison...