Guys, What weight do guys prefer?

I don't want any hate on this, but I was just wondering weight you guys prefer?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Muscle weighs more than fat, so just considering the weight isn't particularly helpful.

% of body fat is probably more helpful. Personally I like women a little curvier, I like them to look like women, so I usually gravitate more towards women with around 25% body fat, though getting up towards 30% is fine too. And drifting down to 20% doesn't bother me. Much lower than that though and I find it less sexually appealing. They can look healthy, but I don't find the look desirable.

What Guys Said 18

• That depends on your height, frame, bone density and muscle level.

Be healthy and the weight your body is at when healthy is probably the best weight for you.

• Weight isn't a good thing to rely on when expressing one's preferred build on a girl. A girl can be muscular and weigh more than a girl who is not but still look roughly the same (since muscle is dense). In general I prefer a girl to be maybe 5'5'' and 105lbs. Give or take on height and weight.

• I like girls maybe a couple pounds overweight, but these 'curvy' giants that are being cast as models lately are very attractive in my opinion. I like girls having a small stomach, and like I said before maybe a couple pounds overweight, but anything more than that and it's downhill attractiveness wise.

• Well weight is subject to height. For example, a girl who is l50lbs and 5'8 would be thinner than a girl who is 130lbs and 5'4. That is why i measur my women by the BMI scale. My ideal girl has a BMI of 20 to 22.

• Healthy weight.

• Actual weight in pounds or kilos doesn't mean anything to me and the same is probably true for every other guy.
    If you only gave me the information that you weigh 150 lbs, that doesn't tell me anything. You could be fat, but Gina Carano weighs 150 lbs and she's in perfect shape.

• Weight means nothing really , you can weight 200 and look really good or weight 100 and look like sh*t, ofcourse the normal weight range is somewhere between 100-160 lbs but i am not going to ask a girl for her weight if i think she looks good.

• Obviously not obese or fat.
    But full figured women are THE BEST.

• Don't really have a preference really.

• I don't know just be healthy I guess.

• Fit! When your fit your weight could be anything

DO NOT focus on weight dont let the weight scale dictate you

Let the mirror tell you cause when your happy with the person in the mirror weight will not matter

• I prefer big women. Heavy is much better than thin for me.

If there are 2 hotties and one weighs 180lbs or more and one is 115lbs or less, I am going 180+

I ADORE big women.

• Healthy weight. Its based off of muscle tone, height, and does she look fit? Just stay healthy.

• Just do you

• the non-annorexic weight ;D

• As long as I can get my arms around her without a struggle, then I'm good.

• Between skinny and plump.

• i like girls with 15-20% fat.