Am I ugly? The people on YA GS section called me such. At least 3 women on there did. They told me it's why I haven't had a GF?

So this is me.
http://postimg.org/image/oih4nyjs9/

Am I really ugly like they tell me on that site? They answer a lot then delete my questions there.

Also should I give up on the idea of ever being hot to a woman and pleasing her sexually?

I am pretty well endowed but the users on that site tell me that if a man is ugly then his pecker is disgusting to a woman.

Are those people on that site correct? They also said I am mentally ill since I said they are a bit weird in the gender studies section of yahoo.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• You're attractive. Change your hair style to fit your face!

• How so? I have changed it since in fact. Not sure if it was in a good way or bad way. I like it myself anyway.

• I don't think you're ugly. You're cute. :)

• no you're not ugly at all

• 0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Lol if you get a nice haircut and trim the facial hair ladies will be all over that. They are gonna look at dat ass and smack it hard and attach a phone number to it

• Dont dye your hair black dude its probably that

• First of all, the link didn't show me any picture (only showed me a Google search page). Secondly, what is "YA GS section"?

• You gotta remove the space from the link.

• Don't worry it's Yahoo Answers. And in the Gender studies section. I suggest you probably don't go there and get sucked into the wormhole of trolls and delusional people on there.

• Believe it or not, this is the only "social" thing I use. I was looking for an answer to something one day, and the answer was in this site, so I just signed up for it.

• Don't worry. I'd totally tap that.