I have a ton of small beauty marks on my face so do u guys think they are attractive ugly or just in between?

Ok so basically I have like 15+ small beauty marks on my face an although I'm kinda torn about how I feel about them some people love them, help please! And don't tell me to do what makes me happy or whatever just tell me YOUR opinion on how you think they look and be as detailed as you can

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I love girls who look like that, it's way hot. I also like it when they have them on their body. I can't exactly explain why or how, but to me it makes a girl look extra special, like she has a decoration, or makeup, but since it's natural it's totally not sleazy or desperate. It's really attractive. I guess it makes her seem more interesting, lively, cute, pretty, and something I can't put into words. Not that I would think a girl was boring for not having them, but if she has them, all the better.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Hard to tell without a picture because they can be all kinds.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah personaly i'd not even notice them basically...;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't tell without a picture

0|0
    0|0
  • Need a picture to see.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brb using imagination since no pics

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• beauty marks look good if there is 1 or 2 in the right place. A large number of them is unattractive but not a big deal unless you want to go into modelling.

0|0
    1|0
  • I get them too. putting coconut oil on clean, dry skin will fade them and prevent new ones from forming.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know this is a question for guys but... I have tons on my face and all over my body and my bf thinks they are adorable and likes to play connect the dots with 'em

0|1
    0|0