Guys, HONEST opinion on a Woman's body that is "Normal" & not TV/Model perfect. When you say she is "sexy" do you mean it? Stretch marks, Muffin tops?

I usually try to help others but now i need the help!!! Yes we as girls have nice smooth skin growing up & then reality hits! We grow, have babies and c-sections or surgeries which leaves our stomachs full of stretch marks, stretched out skin that will never go back giving us that "Muffin top", we get scars, our butts & thighs dimpled with cottage cheese & cellulite and that is just how it is no matter how hard we work out! We remember what we use to look like at it bothers us because we don't look like that anymore. Well ME anyway's... And, I as a woman am not heavy but i do have a body of a mother of 4 with all the above things. Guy's look at me & have called me sexy and hot but that's just how you guy's are.. isn't it? Don't you run on Sex, sex, SEX? WHAT i want to know is do you MEAN it? Honestly? The guy i am with now loves to see me naked. I.. don't like it. To ashamed. I know what i am & what i'm not but he say's "your as$ is hot", etc. It makes me feel good but then i wonder... is that why he say's it? To make me FEEL better? To get a PIECE? I have seen some of his ex's. Some were not so good looking, others were HOT with kicking little hard bodies! So how can he say i have "Sex appeal" and a "Hot butt"? Don't you guy's compare who your with to what you have had body wise? Do you guy's stress on our body image like we do or don't it matter? Or is it "all good" as long as your getting laid? I am NOT trying to be rude, apologies if i am... Just trying to think like a guy here ;) I mean, HOW can it be sexy to grab a big handful of muffin top? HOW can you Men NOT think about it when you SEE & FEEL it? I try to be confident & self assured around him because i know that is an attractive quality, but i just don't feel that way & try to hide under the covers. When we watch TV & a hot girl comes on he does the typical "Yah baby, i'd do her' and it makes me feel less attractive. Then he say's i am attractive! I'M CONFUSED! Some clarity please? Thanks!

12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• A woman being sexy is not a function of a perfect, flawless body. It's a function of her taking the best care she can of herself and her beauty within our combined resources. I confess: I was married to large to very large for 27 years and I'll never go there again but if she take care of herself with my help, she can be very sexy.

• Guys aren't blind - their eyes can see your cellulite, stretch marks, etc. But those same eyes also still see your womanly curves, your boobs, your butt, your pussy, etc. and we're very attracted to those things.

But then you have to factor in the brain. The eyes may see everything - good AND bad, but the brain decides what to focus on and what to ignore. If your guy loves your personality, and feels desired by you, and appreciated by you, and you are fun and comfortable to be around, then he's going to have very positive thoughts about you, and his brain will filter out those minor flaws, and his mind will only have the attractive things actively running around in his head.

On the other hand, if you have a negative personality, don't appreciate him or make him feel desired or needed, or are difficult to be around (overly needy, jealous, manipulative, bitchy, etc.), then his brain will start to filter out the good stuff and focus on the bad. Same exact body, but two VERY different perceptions in his head.

In my past, I've worked with models and actresses, seen strippers and dancers, and many random women partially or completely naked. All had flaws if you looked, even Playboy Playmates. Men who are post-college age and of any maturity at all are going to know that and not be bothered by it. We don't need perfection, but "pretty good" is great!

Obviously, there is a limit - most men aren't especially attracted to very heavy women, and there are a LOT of them out there. And you need to take SOME care of your appearance, though it certainly shouldn't be your PRIMARY concern. But, no, you don't have to have the body of a 19-year-old p*rn star to be attractive, especially to men in their 40s and older. You DO need to have a great personality, though.

• "HONEST opinion on a Woman's body that is "Normal" & not TV/Model perfect."<---- WHOA!!! what makes u believe that?

personally i find tv/model female body shapes totally repellent basically

• 1st of all , you can't compare yourself to a model.. a model is a woman who has nothing to offer to the public , other than how she looks like... but to normal women , you offer love , compassion , giving birth , raising kids, love , making love, ... and too many other things.. to me when i love a woman , i do care so much about sex and yes i care about how she looks, but the measurements here are different, if she's a woman who shows her feminine side and enjoys being cuddled and receives my lust for her as a something to be appreciated and enjoys it , then she's sexy as hell and if she's a woman who takes care of her body with normal efforts like : doing sports and getting dressed properly for different occasions, and when she looks at me i feel happy because of all the good things we share , then yes she's the most beautiful woman in earth

• I spoke with my Ex the other day, she was feeling a bit down, she is talking about getting her teeth done, they are not perfect right now, she is after two kids, she has the breasts to prove it, and an ass that has gotten bigger over time, she like you is not happy the way she looks, I said to her that I wish shd could see herself just once through my eyes, when I see her I see the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, she looks as amazing now as she did 10 years ago when we first met, I even think she is sexier now

So the answer is yes we mean it , just because you see yourself one way doesn't mean everyone sees you that way

• We know models are uncommon. I love seeing whoever i am dating naked. I have dated skinny and "over weight," accoring to them. Believe me, I look at a guy like Gronkowski and feel like a fat piece of shit. I love naked women, no matter the tone or size.

• Most guys would not say it unless they mean it. Of course, there are those who are not sincere. If u just do not let ur weight slip away, and get some exercise, u should be fine, and yes, sexy, which is both a physical thing, but incorporates the entire package, you know, humor, fun, that personality. But physically, women are sexy, cause they are women. They have to really let themselves go to become totally unsexy.

• I'm not reading all that but probably just telling her what she wants to hear

• MARKS DONT MATTER TO ME

• I mean it when I say it. You look beautiful too ;-)

• You look like you're supposed to look at your age and with kids. Nothing wrong with that.