Guys what kind of vaginal wax do you prefer?

Do you prefer it when girls remove: 100 % ? 50 % or 0 % of their vaginal hair? And why?

Most Helpful Guy

• s1.folica.com/.../...-hair-remover-kit-278x278.jpg

because it rips out everything but your bones

• So, you're for it or against it?

• Hahah i prefer that too. I'm scared of wax, but i'll try it anyway.
      Thank you.

• why are you scared of it? and why are you anonymous, nothing to be ashamed of asking! PM me if you like

What Guys Said 6

• Go big or go home...100 or 0. If a girl is waxed it makes me curious how many other people she has sex with. If a girl is neither shaved nor waxed it makes me wonder if she has ever had sex. Completely waxed is usually associated (sterotyped) as someone you has sex all the time. Opposite for unwaxed. Easier cleanup if all the hair is gone though.

• It's no longer the 80's. Keep it shaved and waxed. Everything. I dont know anyone who finds hairy girls attractive. Maybe a gorilla, maybe. And dont be lazy either. We can tell if you skip a day. I keep a journal entry on that shiz jk not really haha but keep it shaved.

• 100% removed n silky n smooth.. By hair remover creams etc.

• 100%, I've never liked body hair of any kind. I laser my body hair too.

• I müslim ben müslüman

• 85%+ please

What Girls Said 0