Beauty advice please?

hey guys so i'm starting junior year and i really want to do a makeover, i want to look more like... what's in style now.. I feel like I still look about 11 :/ Also if you could give me a celebrity or something for style inspiration that would suit me :) i use uniform and have good sense in clothes, but i need help in everything else... such as hair, makeup, nail polishes, jewelry etc... as well as other small little things :) as of right now all i wear is mascara, and have long dark brown hair. My eyes are also light caramel brown kinda hazel. kinda boring :/ also eyebrow advice! how should i shape it and stuff like that. thank you soo much! if it helps here's a pic because everyone asks by the way im not lazy eyed lol i was just looking to one side I don't know y : http://i61. tinypic. com/2jfiv6x. jpg

What Guys Said 1

• The photo link ain't working.

What Girls Said 2

• Hi I also look young (except you might think I'm 8) and I wear concealer, powder, bronzer, blush, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and lip color. But what would make you look older is bronzer on the bottoms of your cheeks (look up contouring tutorials), blush, to make your eyes look bigger eyeliner around the whole eye then make the line get thicker on the top, red lipstick, and maybe powder

• The "lob" is in right now.