Why am I embarrassed of my feet? Is anyone else? Do mine look normal? See pic?

height is 5'5
Hahaha girl, its all good ;-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Your feet look fine! Nothing wrong with them. For your pedicure, maybe have your nails a tiny bit longer though but never long enough to go over the toe.

• Working on it :-) thanks for the tip!!

What Guys Said 14

• They look cute now imma sing this song for ya 1.bp.blogspot.com/.../LittlePiggySock_Quote.jpg nighty night time (#^ ^#) i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f-choke-shhh-ksm5.gif

• They look good in general.. but i see you are trying to make them look sexy and more than just good, you got them polished and your nails are taken care of.. looks like you got a foot fetish or interested in someone who is.. in this case you need your soles to be always soft , moisturized and about the short toes, don't worry about that. some foot fetishists , like short toes sometimes.. -depends of how the foot looks from the side and from the bottom -.. but over all a nice delicate foot with good nail polish will do. it depends on how you use them , and your attitude more than the looks

• Yup, 1,2. Two. Yes, you have two feet. They appear to be ladies feet too. Since you are female I figure that's good.

• I like women's feet and yours seem completely normal. What exactly are you embarrassed about?

• I don't see anything wrong with them. I actually find beauty in some women's feet, but that's a different story. Yours look normal to me.

• Omg your feet look adorable! x3

• Your feet look like feet. I don't get what there is to be embarrassed about.

• Im a guy with a foot fetish and in my opinion it just looks like your feet is nothing special, however i can see why you may be insecure about it because your feet look short and stubby. Overall your feet are well kept but there is nothing special or sexy about them, just "Normal Feet"

• They look pretty average. How tall are you? If you were over 5.4 or so I'd say they're alittle on the small side.

• They look nice to me :)

• What are you embarrassed about? haha they look like feet to me.

• ohh normall.

• you have pig feet.

• I don't see anything wrong with them.

What Girls Said 1

• I hope your ass looks better. lol

• It's all good girl!

• ;-) thanks for the laugh! that made my night! LOL

• No it was not nice of me... you can always inbox me to talk! Because I actually like them :) I would kiss them!