Guys, why do most of you find me unappealing?

is it mostly my face or my body too? can you pls tell?

http://i. imgur. com/I1KWICS. jpg

http://i.imgur.com/I1KWICS.jpg THIS IS THE RIGHT LINK

25

Most Helpful Guy

• This is for everyone else who wants to see what she looks like quickly
    http://i.imgur.com/I1KWICS.jpg

okay so my honest opinion is that there is nothing wrong with you. Actually, you seem to get a lot of things correct. Your style is very attractive to me. Very clean, very polished, but still not overly serious. Your hair is simple, but it works for you. Your face is nice too, along with your body. I have no real critique

What Guys Said 24

• http://i.imgur.com/I1KWICS.jpg

That clothing style reminds me of BDSM, haha. Especially the ridiculously high heels and the black leather-like miniskirt.

• Lmfao I never would have thought about bondage from looking at her outfit.

get your mind out of the gutter :D

• It's just really funny, all the other responses are along the lines of "you look great, don't worry" then your opinion is pretty much "you remind me of a pornstar"

lol

• @Bandit74 well that's okay, it happens :D

• you look fine... you have a great body and your face is nice.. the problem is your choice of make up and and hair style.. ( forgive my girlish notes, but i am a fashion photographer so this is a part of my job hehee) try different styles in your haircut and make up until you find what looks best for ya !

• You've posted this before.

Average face (which is fine), nice hair and makeup, above average body.

Not remotely unappealing.

• no u look ok basically

• and what does okay mean? average?

• average 2 good basically

• I don't care about your body but your face just isn't good looking. There's nothing you can do to change that.

• I think you're very appealing. Maybe its the way you carry yourself around others? But you're very good looking.

• No your very pretty and i can't see why guys turn you down

• I think you look beautiful. There are girls out there WAY less appealing than you... So stop complaining!!!

• Work on your body. It could be top knotch

• what is wrong with my body in your opinion? you talk shit by the way :) i already am working on it. just because i dont look like a p*rn start it does not mean i dont take care of myself. would you say i need plastic surgery you jerk?

• Post another pic of your booty and in a sports bra. I will tell you then

• you wish you hungry jerk

• Your body is perfect so it has to be your face (even though it looks fine to me). Otherwise, could be that guys aren't attracted to your personality.

• Is someone fishing for compliments. You know your beautiful lol. 😤

• The thing I find most unappealing is that I can't get the link to work. Everything else about you is perfect.

• Link didn't work sorry

• You look fine

• It's mostly the face

• The link doesn't work...

• I remember this picture been posted before but anyhoo you look finee

• Nothing is unappealing about you, you look hot.

• Actually your face is ok. Your body is better than that.

• I like you a lot actually :)

• pretty and sexy :P

• I find you appealing.. I dont see a problem?

• You miss, is sexy

• You have an average looking face, but your body is pretty much perfect. What makes you think that most guys find you unappealing?

• PS you could be worse, I've been told that I've got a "fit body but minging face" haha...