Girls with strech marks-----What do you think guys?

I notice some strech marks on me and well, summer is coming up so I will be wearing shorts and bikini sooooo should I worry about guys liking me or do they not even care!

• YES, girls with strech marks are gross
    14% (3)8% (2)11% (5)Vote
  • NO, who cares about strech marks
    82% (18)64% (16)72% (34)Vote
  • I don't even notice girls with strech marks
    4% (1)28% (7)17% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys don't care and barely notice. No worries.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Stretch marks can detract. the more you have and the more noticeable, the more that they can detract. But generally, only a few actually do not get noticed. And even if they are noticeable, they are simply a mark of your changing body. with many women it is a badge of childbearing. Mature men know that people (not just women) have them and just do not care. We ill see them, but so what? Not a problem. And the way you described yours means that guys are not even likely to notice at all. enjoy the beach!

0|0
    0|0
  • No a huge deal for me. I have only been with like 4 girls who seemed to have none at all. All airbrushed looking and shit. Most girls do. Even skinny b's

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even notice stretch marks on girls. I love big women and expect that they are there.

I don't notice them at all.

Give me a big woman not worries at all about stretch marks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care about em

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a sexy thing you are fine ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice them of course since I am careful. But I don't care. It is not repulsive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• if a man cannot get over a few imperfections then he is obviously very shallow and those r the types we want nothing to do with.
    like, i love those guys who can sit there pointing out a woman's flaws when he's got his fair share too and has the audacity to act like he's god's gift to women -.-

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with them. Most women have stretch marks. Pregnancy, gaining weight, growing up quickly.. there are many reasons. Yoy u shouldn't be ashamed.

Most guys don't care or even notice. If he thinks you are undateable or repulsive because you have stretch marks, doesn't that tell enough what kind of person he is, you don't want to assiciate with him or even care if he exists.

dn3pm25xmtlyu.cloudfront.net/.../506931868.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • I think only assholes will think strech marks are disgusting.

1|1
    0|0
  • Its normal and if they have a problem with it that's just too bad

0|1
    0|0