Girls, am I attractive? Please rate and give advise. Am at least decent looking?

Am I attractive, please rate and give suggestions for improvement. I'm already planing on losing weight and getting fit.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Trendy haircut, nice clothes, glasses are nice but you could try contact lences (you don't have to though) and you will look HOT.

You don't look bad now. Just that you don't care too much about looks. Though it's good you are not obsessed about your looks

• Part of it is because I'm at work. But I really just wear what I like and is comfortable. I just want to know if good looking enough or if I need to work on something.

• "Good looking enough" it's weird thing to say. at least I think so because I don't care that much about attractiveness or think anyone should try to look "better" for others.
      With your looks now I think you could totally get some nice girl but if you want someone super attractive, go ahead and try changing you looks.

What Girls Said 4

• You're decent looking but not attractive to me. you do have a baby face and I am not into baby faces. However there are those out there who do like those faces so dont worry about that :)

... smile! You'd look better smiling

• Nice skin, lips, hair etc . Getting fit makes anybody look better and always a good thing but you don't look fat. Maybe a nice shirt or more modern clothes. (:

• That's my work uniform lol but that you 😁

• grow your hair longer, get contacts or a more edgier kind f glasses, get fit, maybe grow some stubble if you can. There's potential so don't worry

• I dont like rating but you look pretty attractive to me. You have a baby face too lol.

• I know lol

• are you shy?

• A little, is it noticeable? I've been trying more activities I'm confident at. I like dancing and that's been helping.