Do guys care if we have hairy arms?

So yeah do you? Because mine are pretty hairy.
Do guys care if we have hairy arms?

bump

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• It did not used to be such a big deal with guys, but today it seems to be. If it real light it should not be that big a problem. yours is dark enough to bother a lot of guys. But not all guys! I am one that would not be bothered by the amount of hair and its darkness, that you have. Have know many women exactly like that and it was NEVER an issue with me. Wax if you feel you must, but I would hope you can find a guy who is not so shallow as to let it bother him.

• Gah, your arms are as hairy as mine! This is clearly a travesty.

... actually, technically, I honestly don't care about body hair as long as you don't look like a yeti, which you don't, lol.

If you had chest or back hair, I'd be more concerned, because even I don't have that.

• Damn. I do especially if it's to that extent. I remember riding on the subway next to a girl who had arms way hairier than mine and I just had to turn away because I thought it was nasty. It's just so unfeminine.

• Meh, doesn't bother me.

• Why don't you just get rid of them, ! yeah it doesn't look nice, unless your man like it this way.. :)

• yes I do care.

• I guess waxing is the way to go eh?

• I grew up with mainly Mexican girls

Hairy arms don't bother me...

• Mine are too hairy too. I hate it. You have to burn them with laser operation, because women shouldn't have hairy arms. But it is ok if I have them.

• 0|0
  • please wax it for your own good trust me on this one i am a guy and i am not as hairy as you are no offence

• I don't mind, if you have a cute face that is.

• waow :O
    :O :O

• i bet you are a wonderful catch and if i can snag you because others are turning away from the hairy thats a plus for me =p

but really i dont mind either way , i love hair in other places, so why not arms? i can at least be indifferent on it

• 0.0 i find it extremely unattractive..

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sure you'll find a dude who doesn't mind. My cousin has generally quite hairy arms and she just got engaged to her high school sweetheart a couple weeks ago. Not all men are so shallow that they'll allow arm hair to sway their decision on whether to date you or etc.

• Maybe you could spend some time in the sun? That would make your hair lighter and your arm darker. I have hair on my arms but it's blonde so it's not that noiticable. Just don't shave it, because when it grows back it'll be even thicker