Are my boobs good for my age height weight?

I am a 16 year old. I am 5'6, 110 lbs and skinny and slim. My boob size is 34 and my bra size is 32C. Are my boobs good? Please I dont want to hear motivational comments about how I should focus on other things etc. Yes. or. no and are there any ways I can increase my size?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• They are above average for your age young Lady. No need to be worried about it. In fact as young as you are they prolly have to peaked yet

• I'd say you're boobs are really nice. Honestly. However if you want more then that I'd have to see them myself ;) seriously though you have nothing to worry about.

• I'm not that much of a boob guy but they seem ok but honestly to hard to tell by words but I think your good lady lol

• in my opinion, C cup is the perfect boob size. They're not too small or too big.

• you are perfect the way you are. perfect in my opiniion

• no thats perfect I wouldn't want anything bigger than a C cup. C cup are medium size and I don't want big boobs so b-c cup is perfect and I know a lot of guys that agree. you don't want bigger either because then they cause back pains.

What Girls Said 2

• They are perfect for you:)

• I think so mine are a D cup and I am 17.

• Oh wow... do you a lot of Pushups? Or some kind of diet?