Am I considered thick?

Am I considered thick?

Thank you all for the lovely compliments! And for the haters, kindly go f*ck yourselves :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but thick does not by any means mean fat. Never think that. You have hips and thighs and that makes you thick. But NOT fat.

What Guys Said 23

• u look curvy... which is a good thing basically... yer body is nice!!

nice feet btw!!

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• No, not from that angle. I usually would want to see a side profile too before deciding, and just one angle can be deceptive. You just look like you have really good curves, really good hips, from that angle. Your thighs might be drifting that way, but the pose if feminine and it makes it harder to tell just how thick they are.

Most guys will drool over that kind of physique, you shouldn't worry what it's called.

• I would consider you "thick", so the answer is "Yes." You're maybe slightly thick though. But I think you look great! The girl in my avi is an example of how thick I like my girls! I love the curvy look.

• Bring dat ASS here and let me #moment anilol.com/.../butt%20slap.gif You look like it thought (-_^#)

• Maybe SLIGHTLY in your legs. SLIGHTLY. But really, I think it's just the angle of the camera. Overall, not thick. You look good.

• Thick? Not even close!!! Your thighs might be a little big. But other than them, you are not thick. Talk to a personal trainer and ask how to reduce the size of your thighs a little bit. No need for expensive plastic surgery, I'm pretty certain.

• Nope you look good the way you are

• Aww beautiful!

• No but like @mistninja314 said bring that ass over so we can get a better look.

• No. ------

• No you aren't thick. You seem average to me which is good not bad. Sometimes it makes me sad that average people feel like they aren't as good as they actually are. Not talking about you just talking in general. :(

• Um definitely not

• Nope you're just healthy Gurl

• That is by no means unattractive.

• Not at all. You actually look slender.

• AYFKM!!! You are perfect!

• You look good as far as thick you are a little thick

• you still look fantastic. I would say yes to being thick.

• Well, kinda

• Nops, I would looove your body :)

• No. Hope thats what you wanted to hear

• Nah, definitely not. You have an average build.

• No, but you are really sexy ;)

What Girls Said 8

• i would say no because it looks like your stomach area is really thin. it just looks like you have thicker legs. you look like you have a good shape. :)

• Not really. You carry some weight in your thighs but I think that is curvy and sexy. You look great if you ask me.

• Yes, In my opinion

• you are in a healthy shape babe!

• Thick thighs maybe, but there is nothing wrong with that, and the rest of you doesn't look thick. :)

• No you are not thick. Well not black girl "thick" but you look fine

• Yea, you're bottom heavy.

• ur legs are a little chubby but the rest of you is skinny