Am I too skinny? Im 95 pounds and 5'5 and I finally feel beautiful at this weight but people say im too small. am I?

I worked really hard to lose the weight and now people are saying that I look scary, is that a bad weight?

Most Helpful Girl

• That is pretty small, i'm not an expert on weight but I think a girl your height should at least try to weigh 110lbs, if you still want to be on the skinny side and healthy. You can look up lots of things online that will help you, lots of girls are a little too heavy or a little too small for the weight, I don't necessarily think it's a big deal either way but you should try to be as healthy as you can.

What Guys Said 4

• Woah, you are very very underweight. You must start vain ng weight because being so underweight is not healthy.

• 0|0
  • sorry nutvthey rvright basically... u r seriously underweight... that's no joke

• It's a terrible weight stay in the 110 140 range

What Girls Said 5

• That's underweight. It would be one thing if your very small frame was of out of your control (such as because of high metabolism) but actually working to be at that weight is not healthy for your height.

We're the same height and my doctor prefers me to be around 115 lbs. Even then I'm still a size zero. So no, 95 lbs does not sound too good for a person who's 5'5.

• That's definitely underweight but I can't tell you for sure if you're healthy or not. Be careful ok? Don't hurt yourself because you want to be "skinny"

• Hmmmm if u are healthy looking on the outside and and u are healthy on the inside. Do not worry about ur weight. :)

I am 5 foot and my weight fluctuates between 89 pounds - 95 pounds. :)

• that's very underweight

• i think you are very skinny i am skinny too but i wight more than you and im smaller than you.