Girls, rate me 1-10?

i wonder why you never see guys posting these questions...

i guess i know why now

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure, because your full face isn't showing.

• yeah i know. no one does. they just run their mouth and words come out.

• um, alrighty ^^

What Girls Said 11

• I don't know if that's you on your profile picture because it could just be a random one you stole off google lol.. HOWEVER if it is you, based on your profile picture, I'd say a 6 out of 10 :)

• You've got good looks.. I would say 8.
    But if you were bigger you'd be 8.5 or 9 for me cuz I like bigger boys

• in the photo you linked in a comment below, I liked your face. I give you an eight, because you're cute.

• this is about what i expected but i dont even know if i can trust womens opinions at this point, good or bad

• even though you're a creepy pumpkin person

• Ehh a 9 for you dude

• 8.5, you're a good looking guy :)

• Id say 8.5 by the pic you posted on a comment

• is that one better than my main pic

• Whoah you need to pipe the fuck down and get off your high horse dude. You asked for opinions and you're getting them. You're getting honest ones. unfortunately in life, you're going to get critisim and you're going to get judged whether you like it or not. Sorry to break it to you, but you can't please everyone in this world. Some people will find you butt-ugly and some people will find you attractive. That's life. You're not beautiful to everyone. Just because you think you're 'fucking hot' does NOT mean the whole world is going to look at you in that way. Everyone has their own preferences and if you're not going to respect that then you're not going to go very far in life. If you were rating personality AND looks together, from what I've seen I wouldn't even give you a zero. A zero it too damn good for you. I'd give you a minus -99999. Don't get too big for your boots and accept the fact that not Everyones going to find you attractive.

• Six or seven I'd say

• Lol reading these opinions and your comments is funny doe

• well i'm just applying your reasoning to a situation in which it also applies. you'd still be technically alive. i just proved its a crap justification by justifying another crap situation with the same logic

• No. The two situations are very different. Sex isn't as important to me as it is to most people. Therefore, I have significantly more of a problem with being brain dead

• off your profile ummm 6.5 to 7

• 7.5/10

My opinion.

• 5 maybe... lol

• i'd like to say 1 since i dont think you need opinions to know where you stand

• what the fuck man

• dude. do you see yourself? girls gave you a rate, saying you're above average, and you snap back implying you deserve higher.
      based on looks, i would have given you at least an 8.
      now, i think that's an actual 1.