I want plastic surgery, what should I get done first?

Please give me advice

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm.. you should save that money for something more significant.

What Guys Said 12

• Well, from your profile pic, you look stunning, so please leave that masterpiece alone...
    As for your body, I can't comment and if you are getting surgery for the sake of getting surgery, you have your mind made up and will do it regardless of what people put on here and that's your prerogative...
    What are you thinking of getting done?

• Everything honestly

• Everything? That will be quite a medical bill to incur...
      May I message you, as I don't think a public forum would be a good idea for future conversation here?

• Sure go ahead

• Why do you want it? You are very pretty. To be honest I went to high school with 2 twins. One got a boob job and the other didn't. The one with out one looks better.

• we don't know how you look like !! how can we answer?

• I have a picture...

• Haha it's okay
      And everything :(

• Then you need a self confidence surgery ! i don't know if they can implant that ! , you look beautiful lady ! just put on some light make up , get dressed , and go have fun !

• As far as your face goes, I don't see anything that needs working on. I can't say anything about your body unless I saw a picture, though.

• Nothing! get nothign done! you are perfect the way you are! most people dont realize it so dont chop off somthing that make you unique!

• Please don't. You look fine the way you are. You're really pretty actually. If you really want it do something try maybe lip injections because they don't last forever in case you change your mind

• Your amazing dont change anything

• Don't get anything done. You are perfect the way you are.

• You should get lip injections and then get some hair implants to cover up that forehead.

• Thanks only honest person

• I was kidding about the forehead but I think lip injections (a little bit more fullness) would make you look great. You'd go from an 8 to a 10 real quick.

• Thank you!

• nose, lips, jaw

• Don't go down this path. Learn to love yourself...

• You don't need it

What Girls Said 8

• Nothing! You're a pretty girl. You don't need anything done.

• Well, I can't see your boobs so I don't know about that. I only mention a boob job because I am booking for breast implants today. YAY!!!
    You honest to GOD do not need any surgery on your face. You are gorgeous, and you would probably ruin your natural good looks.
    I have a list of surgeries I WANT, but I'm only getting what I need. That being my breast, and I'm getting a chin job in a few years. Possibly thinking of a bit of botox in my upper lip, but I don't know. You don't NEED any. You are gorgeous the way you are.

• Oh that's awesome.
      I rather get my ass done
      It's a nice shape but I want a bigger one!
      I want a nose job as well first, and to get my lips done

• Yeah def

• I think unless you were in an accident, got burned, had breast cancer etc plastic surgery is a waste. Why get botox, lip injection, plastic surgery, in plants of any kind?

• If your profile picture is you you should start... No where I think your beautiful and you don't need to change

• No, you are beautiful how you are.

• Aw look, it's a pretty girl who wants plastic surgery to look even better so all the boys drool even more after her 😘
    Jeez. Waste your money on something more significant. Are you fucking blind? You're insanely pretty and you think you need plastic surgery? Omg. You make me look like troll, and i don't even think I need plastic surgery.

• "it's the soul that needs the surgery"

you don't need it, you're beautiful :)

• What do you want to enhance?

• I recommond getting a new brain.