Guys, what do you look for in a girl?

I have ben told Im ugly from a guy multiple times. (I have hazel eyes, browny-blonde hair. I'm 5'6 and weigh 121 pounds)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The more natural a girl is, the more beautiful she is: Natural hair color, natural body hair, no makeup or excessive jewelry, or tattoos. etc. I would find you extremely skinny. I like a nice round bum, full hips, thighs, and a nice soft belly. For your height, probably 165 lbs. or so would seem healthy. I love a short, cute face, a really nice smile, cute teeth, dark eyes. Freckles can be cute if not too excessive. A good attitude can make up for ALL shortcomings!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Your height and weight sound fine, i like brunettes, and eyes don't matter, but honestly you can't get much of an answer without uploading a picture or something. Everything else about you sounds fine, but there is no way i can judge you without seeing your face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big boobs that cover her face and a fake photoshopped ass that I can use as a chair as well lol jk
    I like girls with gorgeous eyes and a cute face
    If she has short hair oh my gawd Ill become a slave

0|0
    0|0
  • We obviously look for good looks.

Post a picture of yourself. Beautiful people get called ugly all of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • His opinion! That jerk! A-hole!

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys are insecure during that age and will call girls they find attractive ugly. Some guys are also very shallow and rude. Don't let it get to you. Everybody has a different definition for what they consider attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look for happiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hazel eyes, brown-blonde hair, 5'6 tall and 121 pounds? What you're describing sounds like my ideal girl, ofc it's hard to tell without a picture but judging by your description you are beautiful! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I look for a girl I find attractive. Every guy likes something a little different. Put yourself out there and everything will work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has to be feminine. Sweet. Smiles and is caring.

0|0
    0|0
  • What u have?
    Tell

0|0
    0|0
  • from ur description i'm not suprised... XDD

0|0
    0|1
  • There is no picture so I can't tell sorry

0|0
    0|0