Should I get implants?

I have breasts that look almost exactly like this.

www. locateadoc. com/pictures/gallery/breast-augmentation-breast-implants-before-fullsize-28745-56336. jpg

I really hate them and have been tossing up if I should get implants. I want boobs like this

https://lipoqueen. files. wordpress. com/2012/02/postopshirt. jpg

Should I?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would warn you not to go up by more than a cup size.

So if you have boobs like the first picture, don't try to look like the second picture. Your breasts will look uncanny. Sure they'll look nice inside of a shirt, but your exposed breasts will look fake and they won't move with the fluidity that breasts that size should.

Go up by ONE cup size, and you breasts will be perfect. Follow the rule of never more than one cup size.

Source: I live in Southern California. lol

What Guys Said 13

• I suggest remaining the way you are because real is better than fake.

• Those little perkies are a million times better than the fake ones.

• No no & NOO, dont do it! be proud of the way you are, small breasts also are sexy!
    Type- Unpretty by TLC on youtube! Watch thsi video and realize your uniqueness!
    A real man will be impressed by your true nature and not yr breasts!

P. S: Do it if your planing on joining a circus or freak show!

• It doesn't bring me to a picture, but no guy that I have ever known or heard of, is attracted to fake breasts. YUCK. Much better small and real.

• why do all girls want just those uniform boobs... i like some variety. if yours are like in the first picture, you´re totally fine to me.

• I'll be honest the second ones look a lot better in my opinion

• Hold your horses girl! You have beautiful boobs! You just need a guy to remind you of that!

• No way leave them like they are those are perfect.

• yea my chest is bigger than that, u mad?

• no please do not do this. the 1st picture looks amazing sweet

• No. You look hot just the way you are.

• My advice: Don't get the implants. If I had to choose between a woman with small/natural breasts and a woman with large/fake ones, I would choose the natural woman every time. Plus there is always a risk whenever you have surgery, no matter how minor. Many celebrities are actually getting their implants removed:

www.foxnews.com/.../

• Links do not work

What Girls Said 3

• I do not know!

• She's not ugly but not pretty. Looks a bit like a sloth.

• What are you talking about you have the perfect size.. Smaller boobs are more sensitive and somehow that turns on guys and yourself instead of fake boobs to where you just don't feel