How do you to tell if you are pretty or not?

How odes one tell if they are pretty or not? I am not a popular person at all and guys like me but not the ones I want to like me. I've always wanted to know but I'm not going to just ask a random person. how can I tell?

Most Helpful Guy

• First, you can start off by telling yourself and accepting that you are a pretty girl. Unless you can acknowledge your inner and outer beauty and accept yourself as pretty, then it won't matter what you think someone else thinks of you.

I wasn't popular in high school and was mostly a wallflower. That changed in college, however, when I physically matured and realized I was a good looking guy.

Your confidence in yourself adds a lot to your attractiveness with others, so tell yourself and believe you are pretty and the rest will take care of itself.

PS: Down the road, you'll look back and many of the boys you thought were so attractive will make you go "ewww!". :-) Your tastes will change and you'll move on to bigger and better things, so stop worrying and enjoy your time as a young person.

What Guys Said 6

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so it's entirely subjective. Some people will think you're pretty, some won't.

However, I think you have bigger issues. You said the guys who like you are the ones YOU don't like. Well, that's too bad. It sounds like to me you need to be less picky when it comes to guys.

• so you are telling me that I should date the wrong people. people who I have no interest in and never will? how does that seem even remotely fair to them?

• @Wonder_Woman5499 What do you consider the "Wrong" guy? Is it guys you don't find "cool" or guys who truly have a bad personality?

• Why is it so important to be "pretty" My Mom and sister are pretty. That's definitely not what I'm interested in in a girl

• Its hard to tell cause lots of guys are afraid of calling a girl pretty and then getting rejected or being given a creepy look. You could just ask a rate me question online.

• I like women with decent figures for starters.

• Pretty is something you have to prove not with your face but by your deeds! usualy guys your age dont notice it! just dont stop being who you are and belive in your self!

• Let's start with how do you know the ones you say you've always wanted didn't want you back?

• that's true. but none of them have ever done anything about it if they did.

• I see your point there. that makes me feel better if its true.

• Oh believe me it's very true just ask around.

What Girls Said 3

• you look in the mirror and tell yourself "fuck everyone else i am beautiful" everyday until you accept it as fact.

• that could work :)

• :) you have to base it on your own opinion of yourself because 1 no one will ever be pretty to everyone, it just doesn't work like that, so people have different opinions and 2 if you go by what other people think, you're going to constantly need validation from others which is unhealthy. just believe that you are pretty. trust me, it will save you a lot of pain, frustration, and confusion later.

• you can fake it as if you are pretty and get fucked and then become a star after get abortion. he is devil.

• everyones standards are different. this is very cliche but, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. you've gotta have confidence and feel good about yourself! itll come naturally if you just work at being confident. if you think you're pretty, then rock it. some people are too scared to tell others they're pretty. they don't want them to feel weird or look weird or anything. it's not really something you tell people either haha.