Do I look unapproachable?

Do you think that I look unapproachable? I usually wear lessmakeup than in my profile pic, just mascara basically. I usually smile a lot but I can come off as shy occasionally. If you do think I look unapproachable, would you mind explaining why please?

• I'd Approach you
    64% (7)69% (9)67% (16)Vote
  • You're not approachable looking (please say why)
    36% (4)31% (4)33% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• No, I definitely would not approach you because I myself don't like blondes. Secondly, your picture is suppperrrr fakkkeeeee.

www.google.com/search

0|4
    0|0
    • You mean the selfie I posted on my we heart it and tumblr accounts? Sureeeee

• I think context is everything.

But i could definitely see why certain guys would be hesitant to approach you.
    It has a lot to do with how intently put-together you look.
    Very pretty, hair and outfit are both very Instagram.

Guys tend to talk themselves down.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're the girl in the pic you're Hot 🔥 so maximum guys won't approach you bc they think you're out of there league😉

0|0
    0|0
  • i could approach a cute girl like u. u look sweet thats why im not too intimidated which is actually good:p

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not see a picture of you at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to think I can approach you, but your beauty sure intimidates me.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're pretty damn cute. Id approach you if we were the same age, but itd take a bit to summon the courage

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like you would be shy, but I'd approach you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only reason would because a guy is intimidated by the way you look ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but you look really young. I would be too old for you anyway. I'm 26, and you're 18. Legal, but too young

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm saying you're unapproachable. But that isn't something personal about you. I'm too much of a wimp to approach any girl with romantic intentions.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No because I'm straight lol but you're pretty so either a guy thinks you're taken or is too nervous to talk to you

0|0
    0|0
  • you know that you are pretty... stop fishing for compliments

0|0
    0|0