Thoughts on this swimsuit?

Thoughts on this swimsuit?

I know that some people are not very fond of one-piece ones, but I got this from a friend... all respectful opinions welcome :)

• It looks good!
  • Not very flattering sorry

Most Helpful Guy

• Its a great swimming suit. Nothing wrong with it. Its not a dress, its a swimming suit. It warrants just as much attention as it should. It doesn't make me cum, but it doesn't make me angry either. Its good.

What Guys Said 32

• You do look super nice in it.
    But I don't think it does your figure justice.

I feel like your friend is shorter than you, so the swimsuit floats where it should hug your figure.

• I'll take that into consideration thanks :) & my friend didn't wear it haha it was a present

• It's not particularly flattering when you use a solid color one-piece I think.
    One-piece is all about using color and geometry to bring out the curves.
    www.ecomretailshop.com/.../...Navy-8-0-300x300.jpg

• It looks good but I'm not a big fan of one-piece swimsuits

• It's ok. The design from the neck down is rather plain, but if you want to swim in that, it's perfectly functional.

in my opinion you got the figure for a 2 piece! Any reasons why you're not wearing a two piece?

• I do have bikinis, I just got this one from a friend :)

• It looks great on you.

• Looking good girl :)

• If you don't like 2 piece swimsuits because you're conservative then by all means, I think it look great.

If you're wearing it because you're uncomfortable with your body, then don't be. It looks good but a different one could be better on you.

• I'm comfortable with my body I just got it from a friend haha
      thanks for your input!

• Lol even better! Like I said you wear it very well and it's a simple swimsuit.
      You're welcome!

• The style is fine but I don't like the color.

• Alrighty thanks :)

• And you look better than the color of that swimsuit.

• @jacquesvol sorry about that if it offended you..& thanks for your opinion!

• Wow, that is one hell of an update. Very angry. I think it is just fine. Nothing wrong with the suit at all. Love your hair by the way.

• Yeah I was trying to get the question removed sorry:/ didn't work. & thanks for the compliments!

• You are very welcome. Better luck with removing the question, though not sure why you feel you need to or to be anon. But whatever you wish. Have a grew day!

• Grew? Wth? Stupid autocorrect. Great day. Haha

• I think it looks good on you it still shows of your shapes so that's a plus to lol

• I took the liberty of adding some vertical stripes to make you appear more voluptuous, because you are slim, and (contrary to popular belief), they make you look broader. I also found the color unflattering, because it is cold and makes your skin look pale. So I changed it. Here are some ideas:

http://s18.postimg.org/651ouv7ef/swimsuit.jpg

• thanks a lot for the effort & it was useful.. I like the yellow one
      But I still don't really like the idea of people saving photos of me in my swimsuit in their phones and modifying it.. sorry.. I'd appreciate if you delete it

• Mate. It is still there -.-

• Sorry. I have written to them again.

• I don't know what the people who say it doesn't look nice are smoking you look lovely in it. I guess it isn't slutty enough for them.

• aw haha thank you! :)

• I think it looks nice.

• It's very appropriate swimming suit

• Its good. Still shows off your figure.

• You look like you have a mini penis on this picture. Plus this one piece doesn't compliment you, you look like a flat board.

• Lol maybe I have a mini penis
      hey would you please report this Qs? - I wouldn't like to have it floating around the Internet, that's why I updated it woth really offensive stuff. Could you please do it?

• What do you have against me? I don't think I've done anything wrong to deserve it

• Suit is very pretty; and i guess u updated the Q in this way becoz you want ur pic will deleted? lol... I suggest you please upload ur pic anywhere whenever u want to ask anything... It's more safe

• What is it about the update?

well it is ok for me... well not for me to wear of course lol but nothing wrong with it

• I am just trying to get people to report the Qs because I want it to be deleted... I don't want the photo to be floating around; I already got the answer I wanted :) so can you report it as well? Thank you:)

• That's not a way to get question to be removed. The only thing that can be is that actual comment by moderators (because the whole post isn't violation of our guidelines). Contact admins for removal. They remove non offensive posts if needed

• @Stacyzee I contacted the gag system and they say they don't remove non offensive posts... I am oppen to suggestions

• Its mmmkay

• mmkay thanks

• Oh xD like ending up getting some coffe with you ;3

• haha smooth

• I think it looks great on you.

• Heya can I ask you a favour? The thing is, I have the answer I wanted for my Qs & I am satisfied, I wouldn't like this Qs nor the photo to be floating around the Internet anymore (yeah I am a bit paranoid with online privacy). I asked the gag system and for some reason, they don't delete questions. The only way that could happen is if someone reports it so, can you do that? - maybe I have to update the question with something really offensive so you have a valid reason. It would be much appreciated! :)

• Thank you!

• Your question's still up, but your comment was taken down...

• You look sexy in it... wear it... 👌👍

• It looks great!

• It looks good on you! i personally like to see 2 piece. But this matches you. it's good!

• I love the color. It looks very good on you. Yo
    u nave a nice body.

• Looks hot... !!
    What's next?
    Thinking of dating this girl :D

• Looks fineee gurl

• It's pretty sweet and it looks great on you.

• Could bit on ur nawty bits

• I say it gives you hell of a camel toe

• Heyy are you still online?

• Kind of tells you that you shouldn't post pictures like that online, eh?

• I've learnt the lesson

• I personally think it's unflattering... not a fan of one pieces, they look too old fashioned. The fact that you even pull it off is impressive, you'd probably look hot as hell on a 2 piece.

• oh yeah.. haha thanks!

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 18

• It's fine. Perfectly nice.

As others have said, it's not very flattering on you. You'd be better in a bikini probably. But it's perfectly good for if you want to do "proper" swimming

• That one is okay, but... If it went higher on the hips it would elongate your legs and make your waist seem slimmer (not that it needs that but it creates a pleasing view) And some support for the girls would look better
    static---moetown55313.app-hosted.com/.../mf102_1.jpg
    or
    s5.thisnext.com/.../C5B569AF.jpg

• Yeah I really like the white one!
      Thanks for your input, it's appreciated

• It looks good on you. Nice color.

• I think you definitely have the figure for it but it's very plain... I love how swim suits look, I'm slim but prefer a swim suit because it looks more classy and sometimes more sexy! I think a more modern swimsuit would look so much better on you! If it's just for practicality though, you look absolutely fine xx

• yaz! thanks for your opinion :)

• Gorgeous 👍✌👌

• look who's talking lol

• Oh thanks lol..

Your friend has good taste.

• haha that's okay girl

& I'll tell her :P

• I like it! It's simple, simple colour, not too much going on! Thumbs up from me!

• thank you!

• that's okay :) thank you!

• :) sorry I couldn't help you out

• I love the color and you look great

• I guess I'll believe you even though your username doesn't seem to encourage it haha.. nah thanks! :)

• Lol, well I only lie to boys so you're safe :)

• fair enough

• Work it girl!

• It's cute
    (:

• ugly.. you can do better

• you look like 1950's movie showing that how good you are as a house wife. I dont know if that's what you want. maybe you could be in green bean can food commercial.

• I tried searching in Google what 'pink crystal' means and it says "Unconditional Love. It carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort." lol

• follow your heart

• Its really pretty color. Its kind of plain but ita still cute. Your figure is nice too by the way

• It's nice, I really like the colour! :)

• You're so sexy.

• Love the color but it'd honestly look better as a two piece

• I think you should wear dark colors and bikinis.

• uhm I don't really like dark colours.. why do you think so?

• okay I'll listen to the fashionista haha thanks!

• I am not fashionista lol you are welcome

• Looks great!! Out of curiosity, how tall are you?

• thank you! :)
      around 5'6''

• Heya can I ask you a favour? The thing is, I have the answer I wanted for my Qs & I am satisfied, I wouldn't like this Qs nor the photo to be floating around the Internet. I asked the gag system and for some reason, they don't delete questions. The only way that could happen is if someone reports it so, can you do that? - maybe I have to say something really offensive so you have a valid reason. It would be much appreciated! :)

• Like a reaally offensive update or something lol

• It looks good but it's very clear you have a great figure. Maybe do a one piece with cut outs or a bikini :)

• I think it look good. It doesn't have to be revwaling to look good.