Do you think this hair color would look good on me?

Never changed my hair color & thinking about going to this dark red color! What do you think? Guys & girls opinions! Check out my profile picture & the picture below which is my current hair color.

Most Helpful Girl

• That sort of red usually looks better on tanned skin tones so you would probably look great now summer is coming up! You've never dyed your hair before so why not? Give it a go! If you hate it, you can always dye it back. Careful not to damage it though. If you go for it, don't be too shocked at the outcome. Remember that you've never seen your hair different colours before so even if it looks lovely you'll probably feel a bit strange about it at first. Good luck! X

What Guys Said 8

• Try blonde hair; just a suggestion hah.

But yeah, red will probably look nice on you. I say go for it.

• I've honestly thought about that too! but i don't know i love dark hair ! haha maybe one day in the future :p thanks for your opinion!

• One day.. :p
      You're welcome.

• Never really liked that colour to be honest but I think you might actually be able to pull it off.

• Go for it. You can always dye it back if it doesn't work out for you.

• I don't think red hair colour suited on you !

• I think 2nd or 4 th will look good.. dark hair will suit you good...

• More dark than red I think. But yeah, I see no reason why not :)

• great thank you for your help! id definitely go on the darker red side :)

• It is suiting u

• Damn!! I ♥ you

What Girls Said 9