Short or long hair?

Sorry I'm not sure how to upload a picture but I think you can see me from avatar. I'm not sure if you can see how long my hair is but it is just below boob. It's slightly damaged now so I'm considering a bob. Would I suit this? Opinions? Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You have really pretty hair. If it's damaged at the bottom just get a trim and have it slightly shortened and fix the ends. But if you think you'd really enjoy the bob all the power to you. I personally like long hair on a girl especially if they have really beautiful hair which you do.

What Guys Said 9

• Long hair is pretty much always more attractive. It's feminine and has more styles to choose from.

• Long hair is best

• I say keep it like it is lol. But then again I always like long hair.

If you're going to cut it, definitely do shoulder length

• I'd say go for the bob, but I'm a sucker for short hair so I'm a bit biased.

• Long hair in my opinion is best, no matter how damaged you perceive it to be. Guys aren't really particular about how damaged your hair is.

• Long hair ftw

• Either or, short or long. It doesn't matter. You'd look beautiful either way.

• Remember girls/ladies I like longer hairs on you all. !

• Long hair look good on you. You'll still look cute with short hair, but long hair are much better.

What Girls Said 4

• just trim your hair... you look good with long hair

• You can always get a trim. I would say long hair though. Argan oil and the right shampoo/conditioner for your hair should be good. Do you have fine hair?

• You do not have to make it cut a lot. Just make it cut a little and feed your hair with lots of organic masks/products like coconut oil.

• Girl go with your gut tells you. 😩