Which guy is more attractive, Jeff Seid or Zyzz?

Jeff Seid - 5'11"
Which guy is more attractive, Jeff Seid or Zyzz?

Zyzz (RIP) - 6'2"

If anyone's wondering who they are. Zyzz was The Father of Aesthetics. Jeff Seid is the closest thing we have to Zyzz for now. Who could get more pussies?

• Jeff Seid
    56% (14)37% (7)48% (21)Vote
  • Zyzz
    44% (11)63% (12)52% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Zyzz had exotic good looks. Not feeling the hair but if his swag right he could pull it off

Both of their bodies are pretty much the same to me

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Neither (too fucking short!)

2|1
    1|0
  • Jeff!!! hands down

0|1
    1|2
  • That's too much sorry >___>

3|0
    0|1
  • Bruuh their bodies are frightening. At least the first guy has a nicer face. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Zyzz had the better face.

0|0
    0|0
    • really? what do you think about their bodies? waaay too much for my liking.

• @thewanderingme yeah. not sure if he also had a couple of plastic surgeries in the face when he started working out, cuz his pre-gym face is not appealing at all.

Jeff's too much. Zyzz is fine when you see his pics with 'fans' outdoors. his post work out pics are a little too much.

• Yuck on both accounts...

2|0
    0|4
  • Yeah that whole look is extremely douche-baggy
    I don't find it attractive at all.

2|1
    0|3
    • Haha.

• Show All
    • you're both not wrong lol.

• Yeah shallow fake bitches love that, but useless dating useless is fine as long as they don't procreate.

What Guys Said 10

• The Jeff dude has the face of one of those pretty boys that got all the hugs from girls in high school, doesn't really look right on a ripped body. That's just my analytical straight guy opinion.

If I had to bet money, I'd go with Zyzz.

But I'm sure they both get/got SOOOO much ass. I salute them

0|2
    2|0
    • We're all gonna make it, brah!

• Show All
    • I am also not gifted with height.

• I don't even care about that lol, these guys could walk in a room and immediately be labeled as attractive by everyone.

• My goal would be to look more like Zyzz. There is no desire to reach Seid's bulk, although both are very likely to have taken steroids at some point in their lives.

0|0
    1|0
    • Fatal levels of steroids.

• @kheserthorpe

It's a tragedy, but what's even more tragic is the industry is driven by convincing people by the millions that they can achieve those results naturally (with these REALLY AWESOME supplements, of course!). Not saying there are no natties.

• Agreed. The average person's idea of what's easy naturally is just insane. And women are convinced if they pick up a weight they're gonna be magically bulked and ripped overnight.

My favorite is the breathless articles describing how some actor put on 40 lbs of muscle for some role in 8 months.

yeah, it's -amazing-. their trainer must be -so good-.

• im gonna show my respects for the dead instead. sorry bruh. no pussy contest answer from me.

1|0
    0|0
  • If Zyzz is dead doesn't that mean that he can't get pussy anymore therefore logically putting Jeff in the most likely to get most pussy spot?

I mean, logically, anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • to be honest I'd rather have David Beckhams phisique (slim/toned)

0|0
    0|0
  • jeff seid has a better body, but zyzz had a better personality and looked better

r. i. p zyzzzzz

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll go with carrot top instead. just look at those guns.

www.dogguie.net/.../carrot-top-cirugias-04.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • So aesthetic... RIP Zyzz!
    also Jeff Seid is a prodigy of genetics...
    His physique is world class... Beautiful... (no homo)
    Frank Yang said something like
    Zyzz is like cut up cocaine, its not pure but will fuck you up
    Jeff Seid is like pure ecstasy so pure... Nothing like that high!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzzcSeFq4h8

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither are attractive.

3|1
    0|0