What do you think of my looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry not attractive to me is your blonde hair fake?

What Guys Said 8

• 12/31/2014. Was 22. Now is 23.

If neverhadaboyfriend22 is now 23 does that mean her birthday is in the first quarter of the year? If it is does that mean her username should have been possibly pushed forward to account for the inevitable change or should have been accrued in the period it was created?

Esp. on 12.31.14

That's a tough one. I'll check my official guide on such matters.

• 6/10. You'd look a lot better if you actually looked into the camera (rather than looking up at the camera) as at the moment, you have no chin.

• you look really exotic! take pride in it

• you're russian/slovanian

• You kind of look like that actress Amanda syfried, I think I spelled her name right

• You look really beautiful, but there is too much sun in your face. The photo doesn't do you justice.

• You are very beautiful.

• Very pretty!!

What Girls Said 5

• You look exotic or something. You remind me of a fairy or something. You also remind me of Amanda Seyfried.

• You are beautiful 😍

• Not the prettiest i do love your eye color though but for me eh not my taste not that pretty but hey dont let anyone opinion hurt you bc everyone is different n has different taste

• I like your hair.
    Not a fan of the brows.
    Pretty colour eyes.
    Your nose is a little weird.
    Nice lips.

• Quite a unique look, you look like you came out if a fairytale.